Anthony Milford @ 6

• Thread starter Marty Deutschmann
  • Start date
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008

Do you know how many players ive seen say they want to stay at a club, only to turn around and leave shortly after.

And FTR I'm not advocating we chase DCE, because with Hunts emegence i think we can spend the money better elsewhere.

I'm just saying that players statements to the media should be taken with a grain of salt

Or as the mole would say ... Things change bro

Last edited:
Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Do you know how many players ive seen say they want to stay at a club, only to turn around and leave shortly after.

And FTR I'm not advocating we chase DCE, because with Hunts emegence i think we can spend the money better eksewhere.

I'm just saying that players statements to the media should be taken with a grain of salt

I am aware. I merely posted some news that was relevant to the conversation. In saying that I can't imagine him feeling upset about his mate wanting to leave and then leaving himself.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011

And FTR I'm not advocating we chase DCE, because with Hunts emegence i think we can spend the money better elsewhere.

Or as the mole would say ... Things change bro

Yeah but this shit happens with DCE every year. The bloke doesn't want to leave manly and he won't, but his manager is smart enough to keep leaking stuff that he is looking at his options or that he wants out bullshit like that to make sure manly pay top dollar.

I can guarantee DCE will not be leaving manly.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Milford Sounds Angry
There’s already a bit of tension between Anthony Milford and the Broncos after the classy utility back’s high-priced move to Brisbane. The talented Milford was keen to play for Samoa in the Four Nations tournament - but was emphatically informed by the Broncos that he needed to rest up and prepare for the 2015 season instead. Milford wasn’t happy and the fact that Samoa has done so well in the Four Nations has only added to his frustrations. Wayne Bennett is an excellent man manager - and he will have to take time out to smooth over the discontent within his star signing before the new season kicks off.
From the Lurker.

League | The Lurker - NRL Rumour File - Monday | SPORTAL

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
why are you guys all so adamant that DCE wouldn't leave? because his missus doesnt want to leave sydney? gee im glad some of you guys dont have anything to do with recruitment lol.

"oh he really likes that sandwich shop around the corner from shark park, we better not even bother trying to get gallen"

You realise that the sandwich shop is just a front for selling peptides, right?

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
Yeah but this shit happens with DCE every year. The bloke doesn't want to leave manly and he won't, but his manager is smart enough to keep leaking stuff that he is looking at his options or that he wants out bullshit like that to make sure manly pay top dollar.

I can guarantee DCE will not be leaving manly.

You are making it out that money is the only factor in the equation at Manly. There's been plenty of talk about divisions in Manly's camp. To what degree they are true I don't know, but I don't know why you are guaranteeing it?

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
Last I checked Milford wasn't even eligible to play for Samoa because he played in the U20 Origin last year and also trained with the Maroons squad.. unless something has changed.

I don't know if U20's has any bearing on eligibility, but I suspect it doesn't.

As for being part of the Maroons squad, it can't have counted, because McGuire was also a part of it last year he played for Samoa.

Active Now

• Behold
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrRobot
  • Johnny92
  • Lostboy
  • Bish
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.