Anthony Milford Discussion

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
Milf to be a father soon as well, good on him.
180728-06.jpg

Two MILF’s?

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Very happy with where Milf is at right now. His kicking last night was superb. Exactly what we needed and of course the old coach has nailed it.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Needs to set up a few more tries to become an elite half imo. The strings he’s added to his bow this year are really encouraging, I just hope he can rediscover the other side of his game moving forward.

Love milf

cakeGG

cakeGG

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2016
Milf to be a father soon as well, good on him.
180728-06.jpg

If she goes into labour during GF week and there's complications and then he cannot play for us then I'm gonna be really pissed off.

These women.. you get pregnant in late March so you give birth in the off-season (January), so you don't **** the player over during the season. Simple logic.

If this is an old photo, then apologies. But if its new it looks like an October birth.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
If she goes into labour during GF week and there's complications and then he cannot play for us then I'm gonna be really pissed off.

These women.. you get pregnant in late March so you give birth in the off-season (January), so you don't **** the player over during the season. Simple logic.

If this is an old photo, then apologies. But if its new it looks like an October birth.

....Uhhhhhh.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013

Not really something to joke about

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008

So many assumptions. Surely you're joking?

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I'm impressed with Milford, how he took all the shit and bashing in the media, and (I assume) used it as a motivator to toughen himself up and improve himself.

It's up to Ben Hunt to do the same now too, though I dunno if he can.

One of the best movie scenes of all time, there will be people who take it as a motivator and people who would sook it up.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008

Yeah what the hell was she thinking?!

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
Agreed.....its very poor judgement on her behalf.

If I were WB, I'd be insisting that Anthony tell her to have a caesarean section child birth, and it will be scheduled to fit in around Rugby League.

end of/

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Hunt still played good enough to get picked for Origin.

Yeah, in fact when the two halfback options were Morgan and Hunt, a lot of people were saying how good Hunt was going.

Hunt has always been hot and cold, but seriously, halves like him need their forward packs to go well to be effective. Then he can use his best attribute - running straight and preferably off a quick PTB on the short/blind side. He'll never really be a rounded half, he's got his niche he has to stick to. And kick less too, though you've gotta have someone else who can.

Last edited:

Active Now

• davidp
  • Lurker
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Fitzy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • lynx000
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncs30
  • Alec
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
  • Hoof Hearted
  • ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.