Anthony Mundine at it again

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Former Bronco Anthony Mundine has spouted racist comments in the media with his condemnation of Daniel Geale for 'having a white woman' and 'he's got white kids'. Is there something wrong with the colour of a persons skin ? Surely ,as a nation we have grown up enough to stamp out this racist attitude. Surely no-one would condemn another for 'having a black woman', what gall this racist has !!

Mr Geale should immediately press charges for these outrageous racist comments.Mr Mundine went further condemning people of aboriginal heritage who through no fault of their own have mixed ancestry. How can such racist bigotry be allowed to go unchecked. To imply that a white heritage is something to be ashamed of.

Perhaps Mr Mundine should remember he himself is only 12 and one half percent Aboriginal and the rest of his genetic makeup is from a white European background . Whenever I see him from now on I will use my right to mute those who spread racism.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I think everyone remembers Mundine as a former Bronco. Nice work you Hillbilly

Re: Former Bronco revealed as racist

CF what's the criminal charge for racism? Hey I get where your coming from but this is the same bloke who said the US deserved 9/11.

Mundines an idiot and should cop some form of punishment from the boxing federation or whatever

Worst thing you can do towards Mundine is give him attention in any form, whinging about something is something he could not live without, seriously just ignore him and let him mouth off, move on or he wins.

I wonder if those who took offence to Andrew Bolt's similar comments will be up in arms over this?

Well this thread appears to be a lively one..hillbilly indeed.LOL..No need for name calling even if you disagree.Not that I was offended !!I thought it relevant if I was posting the thread in the Broncos part of this forum and not in the General section. Is it not illegal to be racist or make racist slurs when a public figure ?

Imagine the flag burning and protests if some famous white sporstperson condemned another white sporstperson for marrying a black woman and having black kids !!! We should not ignore Mundine for that will only encourage him. We should slap him down, rightfully so just as we would rightfully slap the person mentioned in the example above. Racism is Racism,We must stamp it out whomever is spewing such garbage.

Is there a fight coming up? the only time he comes up with such rot is when he needs to promote a fight against some unknown or hasbeen. Shut up Anthony and keep your stupid comments and opinions to yourself, no one cares what you think.

Yes there is a fight coming up only the guy is not an unknown nor a hasbeen. Daniel Geale, a fighter of ,can you believe it, aboriginal/mixed descent. He disputed Geales right to wear the Aboriginal Flag on his shorts !! He also slurred Geale by saying he,Geale, had married a white woman and had white kids...

Here we go again...

Former Bronco lol. Classy journalism.

On topic, not personal attacks please. I have committed no crime. It is factual .

You were clearly trolling though.

Should be in general talk with the thread title 'Mundine doing what he does best'

No ,not trolling. No,No. I just thought that it would get people talking and there is a real connection with the club. I could have put it in General or Other Sports but I couldn't think of a good title. On a different note Anthony Mundine was my pick as the worst signing in Bronco history and someone who I detest so it was a swipe at Mundine. It is no great crime and there have been many worse titles. The topic should be the focus and true to my word I have not insulted anyone or rapped myself. Mundine's a racist of the worst kind and too thick to know it.

Tenuously related to 'Broncos Talk' at best... I'm moving it to 'General Talk' and changing the title to something a little less sensationalised.

Everyone please stay on topic, and don't start another debate about the one and only CF!

I cannot wait for Geale to end this turds self-hyped and over inflated career.

Active Now

• Scorchie
  • Jazza
  • Organix
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • FACTHUNT
  • azza.79
  • Mr Fourex
  • mrslong
  • winslow_wong
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • Sproj
  • Old Mate
  • Manifesto
  • The Don
  • Santa
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Fitzy
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.