Auckland 9s - Broncos vs Knights

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
The 9's have been seriously enjoyable, a few boring games but only because some teams haven't taken it seriously. I hope this becomes permanent.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
It's great if it retains this festival like feeling. I'll be worried if it gets to a stage where there are players who take it more seriously than the real footy though, like some Twenty20 players. Can't see it happening though.

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
I'd like to see this format remain, but have it finish mid afternoon then have the All Star game on the Sunday night.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
So basically take away from a competition that adds a lot to the popularity to the game in New Zealand and financial benefits for the sake of a game that was good for a few games before the novelty well and truely ran out. Taking away the stars of the game from a tournament for just a exhibition match doesn't make sense to me.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
i've honestly never watched an all stars game because i quite simply don care about an exhibition match.

this is much more interesting apart from the few teams that intentionally lost earlier today

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
I'd just like to take this opportunity to congratulate all of these bronco's who don't have a clue and our useless coach who has no idea for taking this useless team to the finals of the 9s.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.