Second Row Glenn Stewart*Manly Sea Eagles
Second Row Anthony Laffranchi* Gold Coast Titans
Lock Paul Gallen Cronulla Sharks
Interchange Brent Kite Manly Sea Eagles
Interchange Josh Perry* Manly Sea Eagles
Interchange Anthony Tupou Sydney Roosters
Interchange Kurt Gidley Newcastle Knights

Can't believe Perry got a spot!

ROFL @ Monaghan getting a spot ahead of Williams and Boyd.
ROFL @ Folau in the centres.
ROFL @ Josh Perry on the bench.
ROFL @ Slater. Not that he's bad or doesn't deserve his spot, just because I like to laugh at the dickhead.

It seems stupid that they are playing a natural center on the wing, and a natural winger in the centers. It wouldn't be a Ricky Stuart coached team without a blue in the back line.

And media can now stop referring to Cam Smith as the Aust Captain again.

4 Centres = defensive trouble. If Inglis and Folau become suspectible in defense which they both are, we could have a shock loss.

The only reason Perry got a spot is because we picked 9 back rowers and only 4 front rowers.

Tate should be in the Centre & Folau on the wing, did they not watch Origin? Ffs.

Also, dump Slater to the bench bring in Karmichael and flick Gidley. Also, flick Perry & Tupou and bring in Hannant &Thaiday. That'd be a much better team.

Oh and perhaps while we're at it we should flick the back row and replace it with Harrison, Johnson & Crocker.

Kite can stay.

lol Perry.

The starting front row is kickass... looks familiar too eusa_think :D

Crocker plays in the ESL now. He's no longer Australian (apparently).

And Johnson is shit. He'll tackle all day but do nothing else. People bag Stagg for the same thing.

Harrison I agree with. Probably the most overrated back rower in the competition IMO.

Swap Folau to the win and Monas to centre, and you're not doing too bad. I'd LOL at Perry too, but the squad picked only had room for enough forwards for a 17-man squad plus one or two more, for some stupid reason. I'll LOL hard if 3 forwards get injured this weekend..

Coxy said:
Harrison I agree with. Probably the most overrated back rower in the competition IMO.
overrated or underrated? [icon_confu

Fugg a dog's poo poo hole...I meant underrated.

Coxy said:
Fugg a dog's poo poo hole...I meant underrated.
In that case I agree.

I was also kidding about most of my selections. Particularly Crocker & Hannant.

Kiwi team..

Lance Hohaia, Sam Perrett, Steve Matai, Jerome Ropati, Manu Vatuvei, Benji Marshall, Thomas Leuluai, Nathan Cayless (capt), Nathan Fien, Adam Blair, Simon Mannering, Sika Manu, Jeremy Smith.

Interchange: Dene Halatau, Greg Eastwood, Setaimata Sa, Sam Rapira.

No Isaac Luke! Crazy stuff, he has the ability to tear any side to pieces.

And Inu isn't there either, although he was abysmal in 2008.

It's gonna take a fair effort for the Kiwis to beat Australia IMO. I hope they prove me wrong.

I would have thought our 3/4 line would have been the complete opposite - Folau and Inglis on the wings and Tate and Monas in the centres. Strange....

Why the heck didnt they pick Luke? He is going to carve! Dump Halatau and put Fien on the bench. Eastwood should also be starting but its their own fault for not doing it.

Surprised Australia didnt pick 'Go Yourself' Watmough and are starting Laffranchi. I expected Laffranchi to make it but not starting. Gallen is a terd and shouldnt be there

Alec said:
I would have thought our 3/4 line would have been the complete opposite - Folau and Inglis on the wings and Tate and Monas in the centres. Strange....

Well, I expect Izzy and Tatey will rotate a bit.

The kiwi's have 1 chance to beat us in the WC.
I think they will do so on Sunday, and then we will come back and crush them in the finals.
Happens every time at the end of our season, few changes and a few GF heroes who dont deserve the green and gold ala Josh Perry and we will be found wanting
Guys like Thurston and Smith havnt played any footy for a while and the Kiwis have had 2 warm up games
I smell an upset

Active Now

• mitch222
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Wolfie
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncorob
  • ozzball
  • Stix
  • Allo
  • Maddy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • teampjta
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • broncsgoat
  • Redux
  • Totally Unr3al
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fitzy
  • Ozired
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.