CRICKET BBL|13 Discussion

That was fucken awesome insight there from Renshaw. That was a fairly honest assessment and viewpoint of his career whilst playing.

That was great from Bartlett!

Bartlett bowling some rippers at the moment.

Big call from the captain to go back to him for the surge, but his Yorkers have been on point

Bartlett bowling some rippers at the moment.

Big call from the captain to go back to him for the surge, but his Yorkers have been on point
Spencer Johnson looks to be a dud buy in IPL now, we've cocked up the last couple overs

Quentin de Kock looks every bit the global T20 mercenary.. flying in, flying out & giving absolutely zero energy behind the stumps

Heat no longer doing Heat things..
I Love It GIF

Hmmm Walter or Bazley...haha
Even the third guy we drafted last year... Walter has come in as our 3rd this time and I expected the same, and then old mate plays like an elite all rounder!!

Even the third guy we drafted last year... Walter has come in as our 3rd this time and I expected the same, and then old mate plays like an elite all rounder!!

And he looks like just some bloke who walk in from the crowd, it is crazy.

If Bartlett is a 7 then the Heat's tail is fucking massive for T20

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Spoon
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.