BBL06 Discussion

I eat my hat, those last five balls from Cutting were excellent.

Heat need 17 off the last, Steketee to bowl.

Good win, our bowlers stepped it up big time in the last 4-6 overs.

Steketee has bowled phenomenally tonight and the Heat get a HUGE win. They were gone for all money and the young guys - Steketee and Swepson backed up Badree brilliantly. Cutting's last was fantastic as well.

Great death bowling from the Heat, looked like Adelaide were going to cruise to victory at one point.

I had a feeling that if we were able to control and get out both Head and Polland then we would win.

Much like Aus v Pak, we got out of jail there. Ben Dunk, dropped catches and pies from Floros etc almost cost us another 200+ total loss. Good death bowling from Cuttsy, Swepson and Stekkers

Is anyone though really fussed over if they win or lose or not? I guess their my team because they are the local side but I don't really care if they win or lose, unlike the national team, Broncos etc. I just want to enjoy the T20.

Well played heat
certainly got me on the edge of my seat
881257eb-a239-419a-ac82-ade26ca33c28_800.jpg

Is anyone though really fussed over if they win or lose or not? I guess their my team because they are the local side but I don't really care if they win or lose, unlike the national team, Broncos etc. I just want to enjoy the T20.
I am fussed when we are playing my mates favourite side

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • Volvo Driver
  • Wolfie
  • Midean
  • lynx000
  • kiwibronco
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Santa
  • Fozz
  • Jazza
  • Xzei
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.