VOTE Best Broncos GF win?

Which years Grand Final would you say was our best win?

• Total voters
2000 didn't really stand out (I took it for granted given the success the broncos had).

It's 2006 for me as well, but 2000 still has a lot of nostalgia for me. Webbie's broken arm, a crop of breakout young players like Carlaw, Berrigan and Harrison, a last hurrah for a bunch of our greatest ever like Kevvie, Brad Thorn and Mick Hancock, and of course featuring the greatest Englishman to play in the NRL, Harvey Howard.

Also that Rosters team was pretty unlikable, despite a good crop of Queenslanders. I hated Freddy, Fletch, Luke Ricketson, Craig Fitzgibbon, and a few others. Mostly just great to see Freddy lose.

As far as GF go I would say 2006.

Finals wise I would say 1993 not the actual GF itself but being written off being able to win from 5th spot. We played 3 finals games in Sydney to qualify for the Grand final against the Dragons. Alan Cann got us into the Grand Final with an absolute barnstorming run to score under the posts.

Does anyone know if that was common / had been done before?

Just thinking about the current situation, where 8th has never won it

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • broncotville
  • Big Del
  • Bish
  • Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  • TimWhatley
  • MrTickyMcG
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • kiwi2
  • broncos4life
  • Turky Murky
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.