Best GKers in the NRL

KingWebcke

KingWebcke

QCup Player
Aug 4, 2013
I don't get to watch much NRL that doesn't directly involve the Broncos but when I do I like to keep tabs on the best goalkickers around the league.

I have to say right now I'm enthralled with young Aiden Sezer and Adam Reynolds. They have been lights out so far in their careers and if they keep going at this rate they could end up breaking quite a few records.

Mick Gordon from Cronulla is another one who can slot them over, meanwhile, Jamie Lyon and Cam Smith are two blokes who aren't much chop despite holding the position for great clubs.

Are there any other kickers around the NRL who are consistently brilliant or consistently rubbish?

Best goal-kicker running around IMO is Adam Reynolds he can slot over a goal from anywhere like its nothing.

Best goal-kicker I've ever seen is Hazem El-Masri, 35 straight kicks, greatest point scorer ever enough said.

smith dropped a bit futher down the list with that attempt 10 to right of the goalposts today

Maloney has a pretty excellent record this year I believe. I think at one stage he made about ~25 in a row?

Best goal-kicker running around IMO is Adam Reynolds he can slot over a goal from anywhere like its nothing.

Best goal-kicker I've ever seen is Hazem El-Masri, 35 straight kicks, greatest point scorer ever enough said.
There's lots of good goal kickers these days but El-Masri was brilliant when no one else really was which it was makes him IMO the best goal kicker ever, I'd go as far as to say he made good goal kicking important, so in a way he changed the game. There's heaps of really good goal kickers ATM, Gordon, Croker, Maloney, Renoylds, Thurston, Hodkinson and Sezer. Too bad we've never really had a long term good goal kicker.

Last edited:
My favourite though is Thurston. Love that swing of his, especially in Origin time.

My favourite though is Thurston. Love that swing of his, especially in Origin time.

I agree. Every kick of his is like an emotional roller coaster, you think he's shanked it and then it begins to bend. Witchcraft in my opinion.

smith dropped a bit futher down the list with that attempt 10 to right of the goalposts today

I've noticed him do that a few times. I don't watch enough of the Storm but I feel like he genuinely struggles with those kicks on a slight angle out to the right of the posts, he missed a few of those in the Grand Final too.

Corey Parker has always been my favorite goal kicker. Nothing better than a forward toe poking it over from the side line.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • teampjta
  • mrslong
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Manofoneway
  • Aldo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Redux
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • Dash
  • Santa
  • bb_gun
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • The Don
  • simplythebest
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Rambstien
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.