BHQ Gambling Association

Nope $20 @ 5s, nice hungie to top up my Plunge profit. Started with $100 on Wed and heading into Straddie with $360.

I like counterattack tomorrow, best each way bet all day.

@Ari Gold come out of hiding and give us all some Tour de France tips!

Placed a pretty damn good multi on the league this weekend and of course, it all hinges on the last leg being a QLD win.

Last edited:
I most certainly do, but knowing my stubbornness if I get all the way to origin I'll play it out.

I did exactly that recently and lost. If I had my time again I would cash out and invest a portion of that back to the last leg.

Good luck

I did exactly that recently and lost. If I had my time again I would cash out and invest a portion of that back to the last leg.

Good luck

Yeah it's the worst, got up to 180 on a multi last week with the roosters last second win over us (dont tell anyone), then had Canberra to get up over manly as the last leg.

Cashed out with a $5 profit just before half time of that game, thank ****.

I'm going all in on Cody Walker tonight. First try scorer @ $11 to score 2 or more @ $9 and to score 3 @ $41.

Tomorrow race 1 MV Josephine Sea @ $ 6 fixed and $2.30 the place.

Well I think Morendi just passed the post from last week, what a let down, oh well.

Couple I like today are Call the Captain Ipswich race 3 and Dee Nine Elle Ipswich race 9.

Probably stick with jumbo prince in the cup as well.

Good luck!

Bets tonight chaps? I think I'll have to jump on Holmes for a try.....

No bets for me, i'd like to have taken Hess to score but $5 is too short for the game time I'm anticipating.

Bets tonight chaps? I think I'll have to jump on Holmes for a try.....

QB7GwvB.jpg

I may have also taken him as FTS

Weekend Multi.

David Fusitua anytime try scorer
Titans over 4.5 tries
Cowboys v Penrith over 40.5 points
Jordan Rapana anytime try scorer

@$18.82

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • HarryAllan7
  • LittleDavey
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Turky Murky
  • Brocko
  • Battler
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncsgoat
  • lynx000
  • Waynesaurus
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • The Don
  • Jazza
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.