BHQ Player of Round 26

Who is your player of Round 26? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Walsh, Flegler, Haas.

Capewell was having a full giggle in the post-match presser about the hit on Walsh, reckons everyone's been trying to belt him at training but he's too fucking quick for anyone to get him. Came back to it at the end of the interview too and said it was awesome and he can't wait to watch it back on replay 🤣 I'm not concerned in the slightest.
Fox seemed to cut our presser short for some reason.

Walsh by a country mile, Cobbo then Kobe

I was surprised to see Herbie made the most metres (187), given how little he did with the ball. He apparently also passed the ball 6 times (2 offloads). I remember at least one 11th hour shocker, but I can't recall him trying to set up Oatesy in his 200th.

I suppose we'll miss his workload next season - he consistently racks up the numbers and everyone says how amazing he is - but to be brutally honest, I'm a bit over his style of against-the-grain attack and am tentatively looking forward to someone else taking his place. Deine or Selwyn, I presume.

Still, I hope he manages to go out with a bang and bag a few tries in the finals.

When 110% feels like bludging:

Untitled

I was surprised to see Herbie made the most metres (187), given how little he did with the ball. He apparently also passed the ball 6 times (2 offloads). I remember at least one 11th hour shocker, but I can't recall him trying to set up Oatesy in his 200th.

I suppose we'll miss his workload next season - he consistently racks up the numbers and everyone says how amazing he is - but to be brutally honest, I'm a bit over his style of against-the-grain attack and am tentatively looking forward to someone else taking his place. Deine or Selwyn, I presume.

Still, I hope he manages to go out with a bang and bag a few tries in the finals.

Mariner also has a high work rate, he will help to cover Herbie's metres.

Staggs minus 1 point. He's half the reason it was so close for so long last night.

walsh flegler and smoothy.

Mariner also has a high work rate, he will help to cover Herbie's metres.
If he's replacing Herbie, I'm even happier if he lets Oates help cover the metres. Or even better cuts the metres short by scoring.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • BroncoFan94
  • Wolfie
  • Brocko
  • Broncorob
  • Hurrijo
  • Cavalo
  • Johnny92
  • The Boss
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.