VOTE BHQ Player of Round 9

Who is your player of Round 9? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Pick your three best players from Friday's match against Sydney Roosters and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes in 48 hours.

Jeez hard to pick a top 3 from that.

Willison: really notice when he comes on. Some great runs.
Carrigan: I assume he played ok.
Cobbo: some good defense.

Carrigan Willison and Cobbo probably the only players today that did well and didn't embarrass themselves.

Our backrowers badly need some Centre training.

Ezra and Patty, but not sure about a 3rd.

Jensen and Kobe played big minutes... Willison was good, but didn't end up playing a whole lot of minutes considering the injuries.

Staggs got a try, but he was pretty quiet... Cobbo was quiet when he went to the wing.

Haas was ok, but feels like he's getting held back a bit... understandably.

I might go Kobe... felt like he went alright out on the edge considering what it ended up being.

Carrigan. Beast again as usual. He's just a machine and in the end one of only two forwards who stood up to the Rorters.

Willison. Again, beast of a performance off the bench. Ran with in intent and hit hard.

For the last one i'll go Kotoni. Just kept competing.

Haas didn't have anywhere near the normal impact 10 less meters than Willison with 22 mins extra on the field, he must be a bit under done from injury.

Another 80 min stint from Patty 204 Meters, easily our best, Willisons 140 from only 38 mins was impressive too but Kevvie needs to keep him on longer I feel, he is definitely approaching our best middles lately.

Which teenie Walsh fan voted for him tonight. You’ve got rocks in your head.
1714739191755.png

It is hard to pick three to be honest and not really their fault, that was a train wreck from start to finish but:

3 - Carrigan
2 - Piakura (I am a little surprised he isn't getting points)
1 - Willison

Went Cobbo, X-man and Peeks with Patty and Staggs very close behind. Tough again this week, for the opposite reason to last week, ugh. We looked so fucking flat right from the start.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.