RUMOUR Board Meeting being held today at Broncos Headquarters

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
Fellas what are we expecting from the Board meeting scheduled for today – anything big going to go down, will we hear about any outcomes/ramifications in terms of roster movements, Seibold’s plan going forward etc??

They need people with an outside perspective coming in or else nothing's gonna change.

"We've managed to repair some of those fire damaged boats Anthony"

....lot of coffee consumed.....that's about it...

Karl Morris and Paul White to step down immediately.

tenor.gif

Maybe announce who the new captain will be.

I doubt we will hear anything coming out of the meeting in the next few days other than conjecture. I'd expect something next week though.

I can only assume Seibold has been up all night, without a wink of sleep, making sure his excel spreadsheets and powerpoint pressos are all updated and in order for when he delivers his spiel about plans for getting us up and purring like a Ferrari in 2020.

The ol' boardroom projector is gonna be gettin a workout and a half today!

I can only assume Seibold has been up all night, without a wink of sleep, making sure his excel spreadsheets and powerpoint pressos are all updated and in order for when he delivers his spiel about plans for getting us up and purring like a Ferrari in 2020.

The ol' boardroom projector is gonna be gettin a workout and a half today!

Shouldnt need it, the answer is pretty simple. They are all on the same bus or not, aint no rocket sceince to what needs to be fixed :(

I doubt we will hear anything coming out of the meeting in the next few days other than conjecture. I'd expect something next week though.

The sooner the better.
Until they announce something concrete there will just be rumour and conjecture which will be a distraction for everyone.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.