NEWS Bronco bullies won't stop bashing

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Jeez was that Travis Meyn or Gordon Tallis that wrote that article. They love sticking the boot into Moose & Blair at the moment.

Old Mate

Old Mate

NRL Player
Jul 5, 2008
I love we're being half aggressive. Despite what every **** reckons I feel like we've been pushovers whenever things get heated, compared to the sharks etc.

Old Mate

Old Mate

NRL Player
Jul 5, 2008
Not so much pushovers but seeing other teams do grubby shit, it feels like we're usually pretty tame in comparison.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Not so much pushovers but seeing other teams do grubby shit, it feels like we're usually pretty tame in comparison.

reading some of the comments on the courier mail article, and they seem to think we are the only team that is "grubby" but the NRL just let us get away with it

Old Mate

Old Mate

NRL Player
Jul 5, 2008
reading some of the comments on the courier mail article, and they seem to think we are the only team that is "grubby" but the NRL just let us get away with it
Watch us get targeted now because of it.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
The sharks grubbed their way to a grand final win last year so why not. If its works and its legal then why not.

B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
Good.

About fucking time our forwards started to target some of these prima donnas. Ps Taylor didn't get injured because Blair pushed him over....**** me dead....

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Exactly why i don't want Blair to leave....he makes the opposition nervous when they have the ball.

B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
Good.

About fucking time our forwards started to target some of these prima donnas. Ps Taylor didn't get injured because Blair pushed him over....**** me dead....

To be clear the damage was likely caused by Blair stepping on his foot (which no one would do deliberately as your as likely to stuff your own ankle)....

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
The writer answered his own question. We are a smaller pack and if we don't do the intimidating the bigger packs will walk all over us. And I'm sick of people whinging that rugby league is too rough, it's a contact sport ffs. It's like saying ufc guys are punching too hard. Get real

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
This article reminds me of a time in high school when i was playing rugby union (only because they didn't have a league team).

we were in the scrum and we hear someone from the other team say "don't push too hard" ... well guess what we did :devil:

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
This article reminds me of a time in high school when i was playing rugby union (only because they didn't have a league team).

we were in the scrum and we hear someone from the other team say "don't push too hard" ... well guess what we did :devil:

At least in Union you're allowed to push. They also wouldn't let me feed the scrum anywhere but right in the centre tunnel and they'd penalise me if I tried to put any spin on it so it'd turn our way. In the end I just got the hooker to keep his legs apart and I'd whack the ball at the opposition hooker's shin so it bounced back our way.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014

I guess you did as requested and gave into their demands

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Good.

It seems he did get injured because of Blair pushing him over.

Blair stood on his foot and when he pushed him the pressure of his knee going one way and his body going the other way caused his knee to buckle.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I guess you did as requested and gave into their demands

off course we did :biggrin:

in fact we got penalised for pushing them something like 50m back into their own in-goal :porthozthinksthisishot:

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • lakers133334
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • Manlyman
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • rj9
  • Waynesaurus
  • sooticus
  • jd87
  • Xzei
  • broncoscope
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.