NEWS Bronco bullies won't stop bashing

kat00

kat00

NYC Player
Apr 25, 2014
You want to see a grub, you watch Prior on Friday night.
Sharks & chooks are the grubbiest in the NRL by far, Broncs are tame compared to those 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
You want to see a grub, you watch Prior on Friday night.
Sharks & chooks are the grubbiest in the NRL by far, Broncs are tame compared to those 2

I still remember his cocked elbow straight into JT's head a few years back. Dirty as ****

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Mcl's can happen due to a force from the outside of the knee going in the way, or when the foot is fixed (eg blairs foot on it) and they fall over it (Blair pushing him), the meniscus happens with a sharp rotational movement... both happened in the Blair push, however, Blair would have to have had hawk eye like vision and amazing cat like reflexes to time that on purpose in a game tbh

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Do these skirts ever stop fucking whining about us?

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
Blair and McGuire were belting the Titans early on before we started to blow them away. They were really aggressive, it was awesome. Our goal line defence looked great too.

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
Broncos gone full freight train.
Love it.

Based on one game... How much did we 'bully' the Eels last week? Was completely the other way around, the way I saw it...

Their pack ran hard and destroyed ours...

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
I've looked up running meters in the nrl.com and it has Broncos for most run meters and 2nd best game average meters. So our bullying forwards are doing something right.

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
Hopefully be a different Broncos when we face Parra again.

I hope so too, but who can honestly say we win by 'bashing' other teams out of the game? Look at our last 6 games (so chosen merely as it's an even quarter of the season).

Flogged the Titans.

Got flogged by the Eels.

Flogged the Bulldogs.

Scraped home against the Knights.

Got flogged by Melbourne.

Had a reasonable but far from perfect win against the Raiders.

4 wins and 2 losses. All 4 of the wins came against teams outside the top 8 and the two losses came against top 8 teams and both were significant losses, they weren't close.

Does that really suggest we are bashing other teams?

Suggests to me we are pretty good at beating up on weaker ones and wilt when we have to play stronger ones...

Last edited:
Horseheadsup

Horseheadsup

NRL Player
Mar 21, 2016
Agree. Storm beat us by 2 points, Cowboys by one early in the season. Both games could have gone either way in my opinion. We obviously have the talent across the park. So if Storm flog us in round 17 is confidence and attitude the problem ?

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
I've looked up running meters in the nrl.com and it has Broncos for most run meters and 2nd best game average meters. So our bullying forwards are doing something right.
Could it be we make a lot of long range breaks that have nothing to do with the forwards? Just thinking out loud.

T

Taylor1921

QCup Player
Apr 18, 2014
Could it be we make a lot of long range breaks that have nothing to do with the forwards? Just thinking out loud.
Roberts and Oates and Milford have been making some big breaks. Our forwards definately don't make the most meters. There is no way. Look up our linebreaks compared to who ever is second most running meters.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
Titans had more plays in our red zone then we had in theirs. So we were certainly working long range last game.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • Justwin
  • winslow_wong
  • theshed
  • Bucking Beads
  • ell.d33
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.