Broncos' achievements

B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
I don't know where to put this, but can I just say that I am sick to fucking death of the media not acknowledging how well we have done this year.

Remember at the start of the year a lot of these know all windbags had us missing the 8.

We finish the season in 3.

Yet all they want to do is suck off Bellamy or Robinson, or Arthur.

We have exceeded all of their expectations and yet the team and Bennett get not one fucking jot of praise.

**** them.

Let's win it and then refuse to speak to any of them after the match.

I don't know where to put this, but can I just say that I am sick to fucking death of the media not acknowledging how well we have done this year.

Remember at the start of the year a lot of these know all windbags had us missing the 8.

We finish the season in 3.

Yet all they want to do is suck off Bellamy or Robinson, or Arthur.

We have exceeded all of their expectations and yet the team and Bennett get not one fucking jot of praise.

**** them.

Let's win it and then refuse to speak to any of them after the match.
That old cliche stands true, success is the best revenge.

The media giving Bennett wraps is about as likely as the knights winning this years premiership (that's right, impossible). As soon as he wins a premiership again they'll shut up for a year or 2, then they'll go on about how Bellamy is the greatest ever coach and Bennett has lost his aura/dressing room/tactical ability after that, then if he is still coaching he will prove them wrong again-cycle repeats.

It's been happening for about 20 years because of his success and because he calls the media out when they make up stories they hate him

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Xzei
  • leon.bott
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  • Browny
  • mrslong
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • lynx000
  • Maddy
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncos4life
  • Crom
  • Justwin
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.