OPINION Broncos are winning the 2023 NRL Premiership

PSA: a whole bunch of diamond seats in the middle have become available for the GF

only single seats available again for diamond

also, flights are expensive already so get in asap

Broncos have been so blessed. Obviously, being born in December, Jesus himself is in this club too. ✝️ 😆

*throws some Holy Water over this thread* lol

Las Vegas Blessing GIF by Spiegelworld

Holy Water Movie GIF by filmeditor

So when we win the GF .. it's because of .. us lol.

Broncos have been so blessed. Obviously, being born in December, Jesus himself is in this club too. ✝️ 😆

*throws some Holy Water over this thread* lol

Las Vegas Blessing GIF by Spiegelworld

Holy Water Movie GIF by filmeditor

So when we win the GF .. it's because of .. us lol.
Our Lord Kevvie Walters
Kevin Walters Broncos GIF by BrisbaneBroncos

Let's be honest, this comp really is down to two teams (the Storm too if the Broncs are involved because 'reasons'), so let's do the head to head:

1. Walsh (Broncos) Extremely close
2. To'o (Panthers)
3. Staggs (Broncos) Close
4. Crichton (Panthers) Extremely close
5. Cobbo (Broncos) Extremely close
6. Luai (Panthers) I'm trying to be objective here but I rate Mam more highly
7. Cleary (Panthers)
8. Haas (Broncos)
9. Walters (Broncos) Extremely close
10. Fisher-Harris (Panthers)
11. Capewell (Broncos) Extremely close
12. Martin (Panthers)
13. Yeo (Panthers) Extremely close and I think Patty is having a better season personally

14. Luke (Panthers)
15. Hetherington (Broncos)
16. Eisenhuth (Panthers)
17. Piakura (Broncos)

9-8 to Penrith and this is being as unbiased as possible - this is the Grand Final everyone wants to see.

Let's be honest, this comp really is down to two teams (the Storm too if the Broncs are involved because 'reasons'), so let's do the head to head:

2. To'o (Panthers)
7. Cleary (Panthers)
8. Haas (Broncos)
12. Martin (Panthers)
13. Yeo (Panthers) Extremely close and I think Patty is having a better season personally

14. Luke (Panthers)
16. Eisenhuth (Panthers)
17. Piakura (Broncos)

9-8 to Penrith and this is being as unbiased as possible - this is the Grand Final everyone wants to see.

It could be my bias, but I rate Reynolds ahead of Cleary... At the very least, you need to add the extremely close tag

Luai is only better at shuffling the ball to the better players in the team and side stepping tired forwards at the 70th minute.

2. To'o (Panthers)
7. Cleary (Panthers)
8. Haas (Broncos)
12. Martin (Panthers)

14. Luke (Panthers)
16. Eisenhuth (Panthers)
17. Piakura (Broncos)

I think some level of bias is in this team list but Patty over Yeo 100 times out of 100

If we meet Penrith in the grand final I reckon we've got them covered.
We beat them round 1 with no Walsh and only lost in round 12 with no Reynolds 15-4 and we have improved alot since then.
Even in previous years under Kev we have really troubled them and the score has blown out late.

Looks like Gould has got a new theory about why we can't beat the Panthers, although not as blatant as his last two calls, this was more of an implied reason.

first it was our defence, then it was our maturity...

now he says that we are getting better and maturing, but we lack the experience at this time of the year. while the Panthers have made the last 3 GF's

Looks like Gould has got a new theory about why we can't beat the Panthers, although not as blatant as his last two calls, this was more of an implied reason.

first it was our defence, then it was our maturity...

now he says that we are getting better and maturing, but we lack the experience at this time of the year. while the Panthers have made the last 3 GF's
That's fair but having no experience could also be what gets us over the line.
Penrith have been to the last 3 won the last 2 so it's nothing new to them.
For us we missed the 8 last year we're hungry for it, all our players 1-17 will be that pumped at just being there they will be up for it, Reynolds who has been there before will want redemption for 2 years ago. Capewell the other player who's been there has shown in origin he's a big game player.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
  • cento
  • Fatboy
  • Tim K
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Bongo
  • The Don
  • Aldo
  • Justwin
  • winslow_wong
  • broncos4life
  • broncoscope
  • Bucking Beads
  • Redux
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.