Broncos Auckland 9's Jersey.

Russell Coight

Russell Coight

QCup Player
Jul 10, 2013
According to the Broncos Facebook jersey will be released tomorrow evening.

Really hope we don't have one like Melbourne's - no sleeves AFL style.

The Storm singlet/jersey is horrendous. The Storm have the worst NRL and Nines jerseys. The Tigers also have singlets, but although not as bad as Melbourne's, they're still pretty crap. I'm glad we're not going down that path.

I like the novelty of the singlet. I'd buy a well designed Broncos 9s singlet for sure (especially if it was cheaper than $170).

Typical Melbourne pushing the boundaries of the laws of the game though.

Glenn's cussy bro teaser seems to indicate the best the Broncos jersey department can come up with will be some sort of embarrassing tribal tattoo yellow and maroon number.

Yeah novelty I see those all the time in the AFL, the novelty has worn thin and a game of the 2015 nines hasn't even begun and I suppose for novelty we can have side goal posts so if you miss you get a point for trying too.

Last edited:
I like the novelty of the singlet. I'd buy a well designed Broncos 9s singlet for sure (especially if it was cheaper than $170).

Typical Melbourne pushing the boundaries of the laws of the game though.

Glenn's cussy bro teaser seems to indicate the best the Broncos jersey department can come up with will be some sort of embarrassing tribal tattoo yellow and maroon number.

A lot of people were saying a few months ago that the Warriors have the best jersey designs in the NRL so I'm sure a shitty tribal jersey will please many BHQ members.

Why the **** can't they blend the front into the back without it looking like 2 completely different jerseys? Amateurs

FOr those who can't be bothered with clicking the link:

1418274088.jpg

1418200963.jpg

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • BruiserMk1
  • Rambstien
  • Manofoneway
  • Kev_Guz
  • The True King
  • PETERN
  • Sproj
  • Lazza
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Behold
  • Broncorob
  • whykickamoocow
  • LittleDavey
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • Locky24
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.