OPINION Broncos Backrower Bench hole

we should have tried to hold on to Capewell.

This is definitely starting to get old...

When we had Capewell last year, this forum was flooded with complaints that Capewell was in the team ... Now he's gone this forum is flooded with complaints about him not being in the team.

FTR, we could have kept him for this year, but chose to allow him to secure his long term future (since it wasn't going to be with us), also repaying the Warriors in the process for giving us Walsh

Another 2 tries for Josh Patston today.

Anyone think Ethan bullemor serviceable? Off contract 2025' not making regular 17 at Manly, but no way worse than Baker and hunt. same goes with Plasia at Titans.

For next few years, we should welcome those qlder back, on less money but more experienced and keen for success and home feel

Anyone think Ethan bullemor serviceable? Off contract 2025' not making regular 17 at Manly, but no way worse than Baker and hunt. same goes with Plasia at Titans.

For next few years, we should welcome those qlder back, on less money but more experienced and keen for success and home feel
He's also training to be a fundamentals analyst in the City with a well known hedge funds manager.

He's also training to be a fundamentals analyst in the City with a well known hedge funds manager.
well when AI takes his job he can always consider moving back to us lol

I think we got rid of Ethan for a reason though. Wasn't there a question mark over his desire for a long term career?

I read the news somewhere today mentioning three clubs player swap? And broncos to get Cowboys backrower

I read the news somewhere today mentioning three clubs player swap? And broncos to get Cowboys backrower

If it goes through it would Be Harrison Edwards from the Bulldogs to Cowboys

Jack Gosiewski from the Cowboys to us (he'll play twice more for the Cows)

I'm sure the Bulldogs turned down a player since we didn't have a genuine utility to offer them

If it goes through it would Be Harrison Edwards from the Bulldogs to Cowboys

Jack Gosiewski from the Cowboys to us (he'll play twice more for the Cows)

I'm sure the Bulldogs turned down a player since we didn't have a genuine utility to offer them
would of offered them Paix

Something I noticed recently was when Souths won the G.F, John Sutton played inside Reynolds, with Teo on the left. With that in mind would it be worth looking at Schuster if we can get him cheaply?

Obviously he isn't going to walk into the team and instantly take Piakura or Riki's spot. But Sutton was an extra playmaking option for them in that game.

That does make him a prime candidate for the Titans (and that's before the Des Manly connection) doesn't it.
I admit I fell for his potential. He could be such a unique player but it's doubtful he'll ever reach that. Wonder if it's the first time in his career that he's had that adversity - can no longer coast.

I admit I fell for his potential. He could be such a unique player but it's doubtful he'll ever reach that. Wonder if it's the first time in his career that he's had that adversity - can no longer coast.
I think he has some personal issues going on. If he can get over those he may come good.

would of offered them Paix
Yeh...its a headscratcher alright, just what kind of future does he, the club, his agent, still think he has at the the Broncos? If the answer is - none, then can we somehow leverage that to open up a roster spot to snag another backrower from someplace?

Shame for Paix, i wanted it to work out but...yeh...

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  • leon.bott
  • john1420
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Bish
  • levikaden
  • lynx000
  • Midean
  • Fozz
  • Clintos
  • Lurker
  • ChewThePhatt
  • armchair
  • Hurrijo
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.