Broncos forwards coach....

Dee

Dee

QCup Player
Apr 30, 2010
Hey,

Just wondering - who is our forwards coach?

Just gotta give this person or these people a huge wrap.
Our forwards have really stood up over the past 5 weeks, and they deserve credit, they have really laid a platform for our backline to excute.

Hopefully, the forwards can continue this tonight against the Panthers...

C'mon Broncos!

Yeah I'm not sure. Possibly a part time guy that works specifically with the forwards, but nobody is listed with the coaching staff as forwards coach.

Really?
We don't?

Wish we bring back Webcke to direct the forwards, give them tips etc etc.

The only guys they list in the coaching staff on the site are Henjak, assistant coach Anthony Griffin, skills coach Allan Langer, and the two performance guys.

Anyone noticed the timing coincidence between the turnaround and improvement in the team and the departure of the previous high performance coach? (can't remember his name atm)

audragon said:
Anyone noticed the timing coincidence between the turnaround and improvement in the team and the departure of the previous high performance coach? (can't remember his name atm)

Dean Benton.

Yes, but to be honest I don't know how much is related. Fitness and form to me are attitude related as much as anything. There's been a noted change in attitude from round 9 onwards and it's a positive, snowballing confidence going through the team.

I doubt even Henjak can put his finger on the exact reason for the turnaround in those departments. But IMO it's 2 words: Thaiday and Lockyer.

Thaiday's been in superb form all season and gets better and better each game.
Lockyer had a boost to his confidence in the Test and has gone instantly back to his best.

The rest of the team have fed off their confidence and inspiration.

For a foward who wasnt even getting a run four weeks ago, i think Sims was close to our best on Sunday. Lets hope he can keep up the good work......

Ok I'll admit I have been emailing Ivan several times a week giving him hints and tips about how to improve our forwards... No surprise Sims has been part of the revivial. When he plays well the team seems to play well.

Bucking Beads said:
Ok I'll admit I have been emailing Ivan several times a week giving him hints and tips about how to improve our forwards... No surprise Sims has been part of the revivial. When he plays well the team seems to play well.

+1

Sims and Kenny were carving up end of last year. I hope they both start playing like that again icon_smile

Coxy said:
I doubt even Henjak can put his finger on the exact reason for the turnaround in those departments. But IMO it's 2 words: Thaiday and Lockyer.

Lockyer had a boost to his confidence in the Test and has gone instantly back to his best.

Nice theory, shame it's retarded and wrong. But seriously I think you might of hit the nail on the head there.

tkday said:
Coxy said:

Nice theory, shame it's retarded and wrong. But seriously I think you might of hit the nail on the head there.

[icon_confu Can you let me know which bit of your reply is sarcastic? TIA

Coxy said:
tkday said:
Coxy said:

[icon_confu Can you let me know which bit of your reply is sarcastic? TIA

[icon_lol1. Bit hard to tell what's goin on there. Not much sense comes from 'Your opinion is shit, I agree with you.'

you've hit the nail on the head, in a retarded way.....?

pennywisealfie said:
you've hit the nail on the head, in a retarded way.....?

Maybe he sneezed as the hammer came down, so he didn't get a clear shot on the nail and now the nail is all bent and fucked up?

What the **** just happened. I feel like my brain got raped sideways.

Contradictions is certainly nothing new on BHQ... but in one line? I think we have a winner.

Hahaha, I try my best. I'm with you on your comment Coxy and by that I mean you're completely and utterly wrong in the right kind of way.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Behold
  • TimWhatley
  • Wolfie
  • Gaz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Financeguy
  • Astro
  • Mr Fourex
  • phoenix
  • Galah
  • maddo
  • IceWorks
  • Ondi
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.