Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todd Carney and the Brisbane Broncos? The idea has been put to Wayne Bennett and he has been considering it.
Bennett has never been scared of taking on a player with a troubled past. He has helped turn around the lives of Darius Boyd and James Roberts, and he's done a great job reviving Benji Marshall's career. Everyone scoffed when Marshall went to Brisbane, but he has proved he still has something to offer, and will be great for the culture of the rebuilding Tigers next year.
Carney is ready to play for the opportunity to reboot his career in the NRL.
More gossip. This time from Weidler in the Sydney Morning Herald.

I am sick of this shit. If Wayne want to do this type of charity he should go to other club do this type of things. Next year Matthew Lodge and Todd carney.

It could be...the other ex-Bronco, please don't be true!!!

58fcc6da41d14116f59089f0614de6d557a002c2a6829784bfa9f47bf31d562e.jpg

Weidler has just been reading forums again BUT I can see wisdom in it if Boyd is retiring and we aren't getting Taylor until 2019. A one year stop gap is not a bad option if you put KNik/Milf back at fb and the other as the 6 with Carney becoming the controlling half, he can do it...I just don't want him anywhere near the team because he is a jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.