Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farah would be a good short-term option actually, he really would if he was in minimum wage and only here for the rest of this season only. He could also play halfback later on.

I would take Farah in a heartbeat.

A good hooker, better than McCullough. Has better game awareness, can get the forwards rolling better, has a pretty good kicking game etc. And he is desperate for another contract.

He would solve some of our problems. I would take him as our permanent 9 until Turpin is ready for first grade.

I could care less that he is a douche. We have douches in our side already that would give him a real run for his money. We need a hooker, and he is a former rep hooker.

I would take Farah in a heartbeat.

A good hooker, better than McCullough. Has better game awareness, can get the forwards rolling better, has a pretty good kicking game etc. And he is desperate for another contract.

He would solve some of our problems. I would take him as our permanent 9 until Turpin is ready for first grade.

I could care less that he is a douche. We have douches in our side already that would give him a real run for his money. We need a hooker, and he is a former rep hooker.

Permanent? He's 34 years old and we just signed McCullough to a 4 year extension, wtf.

Farah would certainly be a better option than a lock turned dummy half who isn't known for his passing skills followed by a sacked halfback who constantly gets trampled on. It's all only conjecture anyways as he probably wouldn't come to Brissy even if Bennett wanted him to but he would come in very handy at least in the short term.

He's better than Macca, and he would be a better halfback than whoever we have in our team now too.

It's not contagious though. The Broncos have employed much worse people than Farah. Plenty worse.

That’s not what he means. He brings down teams and ruins culture. As soon as he doesn’t get his way he starts poisoning people against the coach and it all goes to shit.

That’s not what he means. He brings down teams and ruins culture. As soon as he doesn’t get his way he starts poisoning people against the coach and it all goes to shit.
Well, good luck trying that with WB ! He'd know about it before Farrah thought about doing it and WB would turn him to the light, he'd become devout for WB.

Well, good luck trying that with WB ! He'd know about it before Farrah thought about doing it and WB would turn him to the light, he'd become devout for WB.

This is the reason I’d be ok with it. He has no bargaining power at all. He’d purely be coming here as a high quality stop-gap with the definite potential to be a decent short-term halfback even. He would come here knowing he has an opportunity. If he tries his usual rubbish, he’s gone.

Aren't there any younger talented dummy halves running around in QLD/NSW cups instead? What about that Smith fella from the Storm (the other one)? He'll probably be stuck behind Cam for like 2+ more years, Cam is still killing it.

Aren't there any younger talented dummy halves running around in QLD/NSW cups instead? What about that Smith fella from the Storm (the other one)? He'll probably be stuck behind Cam for like 2+ more years, Cam is still killing it.
He’d be stuck behind Macca for 5 years instead.

Thoughts on Wayne chucking Hastings a lifeline? I know the kid seems to run a muck at whatever team he arrives at but, if Wayne still thinks he can turn people around then why not with Hastings?
The kid can play.
Surely he now knows that his next shot in the NRL is his last, so he might pull his head in if a club picks him up.
He can’t be any worse then what we are currently putting out in the 6 or 7 jersey. I’m sure he could also be an asset out of dummy half.
Manly would still be paying the majority of his contract and we could possibly have him for a year or so on bottom dollar..
Thoughts??

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.