Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully Seibold is going to turn this clubs culture into a Melbourne situation and needs to cut anyone who won’t buy in.

I’m sure if Bellamy went to the warriors things would be ugly to begin with.
Yeah im hoping that he is cutting the shit. He says he is big on effort areas and that is definitely a huge weakness of roberts.

I really hope we havent paid Offa and Oates much if we really have renewed them.

Chris Garry -

Rabbitohs officials aren’t interested in signing Roberts but Bennett is.
It will be a test case of how much power Bennett has at Redfern.

Well that's an incredibly telling little snippet, I'd say. I wonder if Roberts would be out the door with Kodi if Souths actually wanted him.

Well that's an incredibly telling little snippet, I'd say. I wonder if Roberts would be out the door with Kodi if Souths actually wanted him.
I cant imagine them signing roberts for anything more than 2019/2020/2021 (bennetts contract). He's quickly gone off the rails without Bennett, so dont think they would want him any longer than they have bennet signed.

Besides young players through development pathways, in recent years we have 'recruited' Jack Bird (somewhere between 750-1 mil a season depending who you listen to), Fensom, Tagatese and anyone else of note?

We have lost Ash Taylor, Jordan Kahu, Josh McGuire, Korbin Sims, Jai Arrow, Jarrod Wallace amongst others.

We have also renewed Boyd, Milford and Gillett on probably more money, and longer than they deserve.

I wouldn't say he's doing a great job...

Broncos are a development club so excluding development players is like Apple not counting the IPAD in achievements.

But what else have you done besides the Ipad and IPhone and Ipod?

Nolan has been at the Broncos since Cyril days, he was Cryil's 2IC- he left for a bit at the Eels but was back.

Broncos are a development club so excluding development players is like Apple not counting the IPAD in achievements.

But what else have you done besides the Ipad and IPhone and Ipod?

Nolan has been at the Broncos since Cyril days, he was Cryil's 2IC- he left for a bit at the Eels but was back.
EVeryone can identify some glaring issues with our squad, and this has been an issue since Ben Hunt left. If you compare us to a club like Parra or Panthers or Tigers then yeah everyone goes through this.

The Storm haven't, neither have the roosters and those are the teams we should be comparing to. What's happened with our squad is unacceptable to be honest.

EVeryone can identify some glaring issues with our squad, and this has been an issue since Ben Hunt left. If you compare us to a club like Parra or Panthers or Tigers then yeah everyone goes through this.

The Storm haven't, neither have the roosters and those are the teams we should be comparing to. What's happened with our squad is unacceptable to be honest.

The roosters definitely have.

Let him go now and get him off the books if he doesn't want to be here.
QLD cup him I think. Knock down his value the ungrateful prick. The club, not Bennett, saved his career. Yes Bennett was there for him and stood by him but the club paid his fucking wage after he should have been sacked on multiple occasions. I'm not that bothered about him going because I don't think we will feel it much because we have Staggs waiting anyway, but I do think he is a tool if he does go because if there was any player outside of lodge who owes the club and the fans it's this tosser (him being a tosser is pending the reality of the rumours). At least lodge is trying to give back to us with the contract extension, and with his performances every week

On a slightly unrelated topic but not really...are the contracts of players who have their contracts terminated for disciplinary reasons exempt from the salary cap?

Quite honestly, as much as i cant stand the bloke, Latrell Mitchell is off contract in 2020, we should throw everything we have at him for fullback.

The Chooks still have the cap space for a million dollar player or two and that's BEFORE they lose Cronk. No way he walks IMO.

I'm actually worried that they'll target Dearden. They went after Jnik who was our last 'promising' HB coming through and Dearden is already way better than he was and has the potential to be a great of the game.

EDIT: Plus LM is easily the laziest player in the game. I can't imagine him at FB.

Last edited:
Quite honestly, as much as i cant stand the bloke, Latrell Mitchell is off contract in 2020, we should throw everything we have at him for fullback.
If this reece Walsh kid is as good as the footy game reports say then I'm guessing the broncos may be looking too bring him in once boyd ***** off... He'd be 18 by then, maybe isaako for a year or 2 in the mean time... On another note, jeez isaako has really turned into a disappointment

If this reece Walsh kid is as good as the footy game reports say then I'm guessing the broncos may be looking too bring him in once boyd ***** off... He'd be 18 by then, maybe isaako for a year or 2 in the mean time... On another note, jeez isaako has really turned into a disappointment

Sadly he has, and its not through lack of effort. Its just not happening for him,

Well I say, don't give up on Isaako. He will get better and better as he matures. Only my opinion but I see a time where he's one of our finest closer in to the action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Justwin
  • kiwibronco
  • Jedhead
  • Broncs1459
  • Big Del
  • Maddy
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Redux
  • Culhwch
  • marw
  • Ondi
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.