Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
If this justification makes you happy. Your post was pretty normal for an impulsive person, the sort that would inflame any regular situation. Most of us don't want to guess what you mean, hell most would probably take a more measured approach as we actually have no idea at all if Taylor made those type of comments
what justification? What comments? Which Taylor? We don't want to have go guess what you mean.

You set the standard champ.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Thats good to see . They maybe rate carrigan more than arrow.

I think money dictated terms on this one. They offered Arrow three times what we could offer.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Fook the titans. They are weasels

B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
Apparently is not the same as if true.
I'm sorry, but what is your post supposed to mean? We'd hate to have to guess at the intended meaning.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
I'm sorry, but what is your post supposed to mean? We'd hate to have to guess at the intended meaning.

A yawn is a reflex consisting of the simultaneous inhalation of air and the stretching of the eardrums, followed by an exhalation of breath. Yawning (oscitation) most often occurs in adults immediately before and after sleep, during tedious activities and as a result of its contagious quality.

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
I think what Taylor has said is to upset titians and fans to get released from his contract.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
If this justification makes you happy. Your post was pretty normal for an impulsive person, the sort that would inflame any regular situation. Most of us don't want to guess what you mean, hell most would probably take a more measured approach as we actually have no idea at all if Taylor made those type of comments

What comments has Elijah Taylor made?

B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
A yawn is a reflex consisting of the simultaneous inhalation of air and the stretching of the eardrums, followed by an exhalation of breath. Yawning (oscitation) most often occurs in adults immediately before and after sleep, during tedious activities and as a result of its contagious quality.
You had to look up the definition of "yawn".

How cute.

Ps what does this post mean? Wouldn't want people to be left guessing.

Remember you threw the first rock.

B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
I think what Taylor has said is to upset titians and fans to get released from his contract.
Hold the phone, Huge will have a melt down of you don't preface your comment with "assuming that Ashley Taylor said what the report in the Courier Mail suggest he said"....

B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
fyi Badel is now writing about this issue as well.

Doubt he's making it up.

If Taylor has made this threat he can rot on the coast

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
fyi Badel is now writing about this issue as well.

Doubt he's making it up.

If Taylor has made this threat he can rot on the coast

That is where it came from originally.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Where there's smoke there's fire. However it could be just a case of Ash Taylor saying something along the lines of "Something needs to change around here or I'll start looking at other options" Considering the basket case the place seems to be, I don't blame him. Obviously though, if he HAS said "I'm gone if Henry isn't" that's a legitimate concern.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Can you blame him its a total mess there and he wants to play somwhere stable and can help his career not ruin it
Anything that can be used to bag Ash Taylor, won't go to waste. Who cares if it's accurate?

If this was said about a Broncos player or Wayne Bennett, everyone would be up in arms about the journos lack of ethics and how they make stories up...

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
There is a pattern emerging as far as Taylor's behaviour is concerned. First the Elgey situation, now the Henry rumour...it could be hot air but it's something to be mindful of heading into November 1st.

Moving right along, if the Market Place can be trusted, that will be a nice coup for the Broncos. As disappointed as I am to lose Arrow, Carrigan is from the same mould.

Splinter

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013
FWIW Kent reckons it wasn't Taylor but his manager talking shit because Roberts hasn't been offered a contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • I bleed Maroon
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Harry Sack
  • Allo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Jazza
  • theshed
  • lakers133334
  • Swordfish
  • MrMoore
  • Santa
  • Strop
  • Old Mate
  • Brocko
  • sooticus
  • Dash
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.