Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m liking the idea of sua more and more. He can continue to be a body guard for Reynolds.

we’re all expecting the broncos to balls up the recruitment of hynes. When does the trauma end 😭
Well apparently we haven’t given him an offer yet. We definitely should try hard to get
Him. He’s doing a great job and most other clubs have their fullback spot pretty tied up.

We definitely need a speedster in o ur backline. Lee is slow, Isaako isn’t that fast either. Head to Fiji and find a quick bloke and throw him on a wing next year.

We definitely need a speedster in o ur backline. Lee is slow, Isaako isn’t that fast either. Head to Fiji and find a quick bloke and throw him on a wing next year.
Coates (although leaving), herbie and staggs all clocked in the top 10 for fastest speed recorded last year (and i believe bullemore has beaten them at training).

We have speed, we just dont use it. How many early kick and chases or ball in space did melbourne give JAC-heaps!. I cant recall once when we tried that with our lot.

Coates (although leaving), herbie and staggs all clocked in the top 10 for fastest speed recorded last year (and i believe bullemore has beaten them at training).

We have speed, we just dont use it. How many early kick and chases or ball in space did melbourne give JAC-heaps!. I cant recall once when we tried that with our lot.
yeah but you have to have guys that actually want to chase the ball lol

You know, we have someone on staff who was up to their eyeballs in starting a rugby league comp in Fiji...

Has anyone actually asked Petreo whether there are any young bloods who can possibly become another Sivo or Semi over there?

Doesnt this make like a lot of sense..?

Ahem..

AK.PNG

Courier Mail (Badel) reporting that Milford's career at the club is all but over and he won't be offered a new contract for 2022

I think seeing as there is a lack of quality hookers on the market for next year, and its seems Staggs is going to get the 6 jersey, i'd like us to invest in a few solid players. Capewell or Sua ( probably not both if we are keeping TPJ on an edge ) are a must. Hynes is a tricky one for me. I dont rate Isaako, but he hasnt been super bad, but i doubt we have the luxury to wait and see if Hynes is available. I'd also go for another center tbh even if we sign Lee so we can use Herbie on the wing. Pretty sure i know one who i thought wasn't gettable who actually might be gettable. I'd also like us to bring in a more experienced prop if possible. That would give us a side, if everything comes off, something like this

1 Hynes
2 Isaako
3 Mystery center
4 Lee
5 Farnworth
6 Staggs
7 Reynolds
8 Haas
9 Turpin
10 Lodge
11 Capewell
12 TPJ
13 Carrigan ( prefer him at prop, but i cant think of a lock )

14 Paix
15 Bullemor/Flegler/Kennedy
16 Riki
17 Experienced prop, havent got a clue who though!

I think seeing as there is a lack of quality hookers on the market for next year, and its seems Staggs is going to get the 6 jersey, i'd like us to invest in a few solid players. Capewell or Sua ( probably not both if we are keeping TPJ on an edge ) are a must. Hynes is a tricky one for me. I dont rate Isaako, but he hasnt been super bad, but i doubt we have the luxury to wait and see if Hynes is available. I'd also go for another center tbh even if we sign Lee so we can use Herbie on the wing. Pretty sure i know one who i thought wasn't gettable who actually might be gettable. I'd also like us to bring in a more experienced prop if possible. That would give us a side, if everything comes off, something like this

1 Hynes
2 Isaako
3 Mystery center
4 Lee
5 Farnworth
6 Staggs
7 Reynolds
8 Haas
9 Turpin
10 Lodge
11 Capewell
12 TPJ

14 Paix
16 Riki
I reckon Isaako could go well in the centres and ‘Milford’ could come in onto the wing.
You could also look at Su’A at lock & Carrigan to strengthen the bench rotation.

I reckon Isaako could go well in the centres and ‘Milford’ could come in onto the wing.
You could also look at Su’A at lock & Carrigan to strengthen the bench rotation.

I think we need some centers who can communicate and defend and organise a bit more. Not sure i think i'd put Issako in that bracket. Sua at lock could be a good option.

1 Hynes
2 Isaako
3 Mystery center
4 Lee
5 Farnworth
6 Staggs
7 Reynolds
8 Haas
9 Turpin
10 Lodge
11 Capewell
12 TPJ

14 Paix
16 Riki
Come on wolfy we know your talking about tom opicec🤫😁 the mystery shopping centre 😅

1 Hynes
2 Isaako
3 Mystery center
4 Lee
5 Farnworth
6 Staggs
7 Reynolds
8 Haas
9 Turpin
10 Lodge
11 Capewell
12 TPJ

14 Paix
16 Riki
Basically agree. Gagai as mystery centre and hopefully Hetherington can cement that lock role, at least off the bench allowing Carrigan to join the prop rotation.

1. Hynes
2. Isaako
3. Gagai/Opacic
4. Lee
5. Farnworth
6. Staggs
7. Reynolds
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. TPJ
13. Carrigan

14. Hetherington
15. Riki/Piakura
16. Flegler/Kennedy
17. Bullimore

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.