Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol the Broncos trying to lure Gagai back in 2021. Talk about trying to rectify ancient mistakes.

IMO, sacking Gagai wasn't a mistake ... in fact there is a better than even chance he wouldn't be the player he is now if he wasn't given the wake up call, that he couldn't just rely on his talent, he had to work hard as well.

hell, if he wasn't sacked, he may not even be playing in the NRL right now

Lol the Broncos trying to lure Gagai back in 2021. Talk about trying to rectify ancient mistakes.
With regards to rectifying mistakes, i know people have spoken about nikorima.

If you could get him on reasonable coin, he is the exact type of player that is suited to reynolds as a halves partner as he can play similarly to walker. He can play well both sides of the ruck (played on the right for us and predominantly on the left for warriors, but also tends to drift both sides as a second receiver when he was playing with green). He has a wicked short ball and show'n'go and serviceable short kicking game.

You may have noticed I left an angry reaction… I love the ideas it’s the fact that you and many other people are still trying to force the Farnworth at fullback thing. I hate him more and more he graces the field, he is not ready or adequate in any skills apart from fitness to play fullback
Of all the entitled, lazy, underperforming, overpaid and polarising plodders in our squad that someone could choose to “hate”, I really struggle to see how you could possibly arrive at Farnworth.

If only our entire squad had his work ethic and drive to be better. At least then we wouldn’t be getting belted every week.

If you look at Ikin's face when he says it you can see he's telling a little porky. He knows the deal is already secured. But hey, it makes it look like he's hit the ground running. Get us somebody like C Smith Ben and then I'll believe.

If you look at Ikin's face when he says it you can see he's telling a little porky. He knows the deal is already secured. But hey, it makes it look like he's hit the ground running. Get us somebody like C Smith Ben and then I'll believe.
By jingo, I think you're right. I'm bypassing the pencil and going straight to biro.

Okay...I've looked at it a couple of times and i can't see that, he just looks hopeful to me.
I would like both Capewell and Finucane as long as they didn't break the bank.
What Broncos need now is players with the right attitude and work ethics and those two seem to have that imo.

I think you will find Capewell is signed, and sealed with us! Just not 'delivered' yet, but hold tight :happy:

Capewell is the right replacement for Glenn, for sure, but he isn’t a marquee player. He’s a very good player playing off an exceedingly successful spine/team. We shouldn’t expect the same individual success from him next year.
He was very good for the sharks prior to Panthers and very good in origin last year.

He will be a great pick up if we get him

I think you will find Capewell is signed, and sealed with us! Just not 'delivered' yet, but hold tight :happy:

I’d suggest the Broncs are hoping Qld win and announce him as SOO winner joins the Broncs (which they obviously can right now) and more importantly, I think they want to not announce it to take away from the origin build up. Also, it will be announced as a coup for Ikin. I wouldn’t be surprised if 10 days have already passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Thelmus
  • lynx000
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mr Fourex
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Big Del
  • Jedhead
  • Justwin
  • Footy Fanatic
  • broncsgoat
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.