Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Seibold didn’t get a another head coach gig. Kind of backs up my point more than anything.
He still got an Assistant job and he came off a much, much lower base than Madge would be coming off, which supports the point that Madge could probably aim a little higher.

He still got an Assistant job and he came off a much, much lower base than Madge would be coming off, which supports the point that Madge could probably aim a little higher.

Like where?

The pressure is growing for Madge. I am not sure how much longer the club will wait before dropping him for Flanno.

Its the wrong move, the issues at the tigers are far beyond just Madge. Their recruitment team and general professionalism is probably the worst in the league.

Due diligence of course and Reynolds might be a good reference to speak to but Madge would be a great assistant coach if he was happy to play that role under Kev.
I think if Madge was going to be an assistant again it would be with Bellamy.

I think he'd make a serviceable contingency plan for the storm when Bellamy gives it away given the storm is about the only system that can keep up with Madge's demands, and their squad probably wants a coach that will keep pushing them.

Milford to the Titans deal has been completed. Will replace Taylor at 5/8 (who nobody wants and he will probably have to head to Super League). Rabbits offered more cash to Milf but playing close to home was the deciding factor rather than transporting his family/parents down there and paying Sydney rent prices.

Milford to the Titans deal has been completed. Will replace Taylor at 5/8 (who nobody wants and he will probably have to head to Super League). Rabbits offered more cash to Milf but playing close to home was the deciding factor rather than transporting his family/parents down there and paying Sydney rent prices.

This is funny as hell. Ryan James came out publically saying the Titans were poor trainers after experiencing training at another club, and they sign Milford who admitted in his last interview he was a poor trainer... what could possibly go wrong

I don't think they've re-signed Tanah Boyd yet.. I would take him back at the Broncos. He still has a lot left to show in the NRL, he'd be cheap.

What are they doing with sexton?

I think if Madge was going to be an assistant again it would be with Bellamy.

I think he'd make a serviceable contingency plan for the storm when Bellamy gives it away given the storm is about the only system that can keep up with Madge's demands, and their squad probably wants a coach that will keep pushing them.
I think Melbourne is probably a pretty real possibility too given Bellamy's exit seems imminent in the near future.

I'm a little surprised there is literally no one in the NRL willing to entertain Ash Taylor at any price.

I'm a little surprised there is literally no one in the NRL willing to entertain Ash Taylor at any price.
I'm not. Him and Jarryd Hayne were the power couple that got rid of Neil Henry when he was just starting to build something good there.

Not to mention he regularly makes the most lazy errors you can make whenever I see him play.

I think there are degenerative injury issues with his hips or something. NRL physio posted something through the year that titans had to reduce his loads over preseason, but in the middle of the season Taylor was off for several weeks, because it was the only way to reduce the workload once the season started.

Might have most of the comp worried about taking a risk with him.

This is funny as hell. Ryan James came out publically saying the Titans were poor trainers after experiencing training at another club, and they sign Milford who admitted in his last interview he was a poor trainer... what could possibly go wrong
Hey what? The Titans have signed Milford? I can't see that anywhere

Titans get rid of Cash Taylor ….. to sign Anthony Milford? Surely this can’t be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.