Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please be true 🙏🙏🙏

In all honesty Croft needs to find himself a club where he is the guaranteed starter and gets a few more years added to his deal... and that ain't the Broncos.

For his long term future he needs to find a new home and should absolutely not be here next year... otherwise he will fade into obscurity

Who is this person reporting it? Anyone of note?

Very different styles of players but I’d just as happily take Manu for the same price as Ponga. The guy cracked 300m playing as a second fullback last night.
Not questioning ability but I think there’s more of a chance poga would be more likely to come.

He'd be a decent player in the Super League

I completely agreed up until he’s not special. He’s incredibly talented and can do thing few other players can. He’s just either lazy or unable to utilise his abilities, or both. His skill and natural ability is definitely special he is just missing some other factor which leads to him being a plodder.

I’d love to see Milf in that south’s team. I think he’ll be a lot happier and get to fly under the radar. I don’t think he’ll be a massive success there or anything but he’ll have some good highlight moments.
'Was' special. Hasn't been special in a very, very long time.

Milford will go very well at souths and on no money, he shouldn't have to worry bout money if he's been wise with it.

Milf has already done a deal to go to the Titans for next year. He won't be at Souths, I can guarantee you that.

Holbrook disagrees with you and surely an NRL coach wouldn't lie to or mislead the media

No chance manu comes to the broncos, would take big dollars which would be better used for ponga imo
We are zero chance to sign Ponga, it just won't happen.
He won't be leaving Newcastle.

Milford has signed with Souths for next season - Brent Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • Locky24
  • Behind enemy lines
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wild Horse
  • barker
  • Morkel
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • Big Del
  • Fitzy
  • The True King
  • broncotville
  • heartly87
  • Fozz
  • TimWhatley
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.