Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
If a big story is coming then I am definitely wanting a straight swap Haas for Munster for the foreseeable future.

This might sound completely crazy but what about a spine of this
1.Cobbo- He's a machine of a player, I want to see his hands more on the ball and he deserves 1st shot.
6.Munster
7.Reynolds
9.Walsh
14.Mam back up hooker and impact player.
By playing this spine we get all our xfactor players in our side, also gets Walters, Turpin away from our 17. Mam and Walsh are both professional athletes that I believe can change there games to help our Broncos to another premiership in 2023.
Yeah that’s crazy.

NRL Captain
Contributor
Sep 22, 2016
Dragons board is split on votes for keep Hook. Flanagan knocked back Titans interest to play his cards at Dragons.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Dragons board is split on votes for keep Hook. Flanagan knocked back Titans interest to play his cards at Dragons.
They need to flick him. Flanno is exactly who they need. They’ve got some really talented young players come through that Hook is squandering.

BooKhaki

BooKhaki

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2020
I can only talk about the Dragons players because that’s where my source is unfortunately.
From well loved blokes like Moose? lol
Whereabouts?
At the Knights home game I attended. Everyone stayed back chatting with him, Oates was with him for easily 15+mins having a chat.
If a big story is coming then I am definitely wanting a straight swap Haas for Munster for the foreseeable future.

This might sound completely crazy but what about a spine of this
1.Cobbo- He's a machine of a player, I want to see his hands more on the ball and he deserves 1st shot.
6.Munster
7.Reynolds
9.Walsh
14.Mam back up hooker and impact player.
By playing this spine we get all our xfactor players in our side, also gets Walters, Turpin away from our 17. Mam and Walsh are both professional athletes that I believe can change there games to help our Broncos to another premiership in 2023.
What is this monstrosity?

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
From well loved blokes like Moose? lol

At the Knights home game I attended. Everyone stayed back chatting with him, Oates was with him for easily 15+mins having a chat.

What is this monstrosity?
Nope, someone that’s gone from Broncos under 20’s, broncos first grade, panthers and then the Dragons.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Nope, someone that’s gone from Broncos under 20’s, broncos first grade, panthers and then the Dragons.
Hook? 😂😂

Aren’t 2 of the ex Brisbane players there Milf’s cousin?

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Hook? 😂😂

Aren’t 2 of the ex Brisbane players there Milf’s cousin?
Nah not Hook, but someone who works with him. I probably shouldn’t have said he’s not well liked as it’s not entirely true, they’re more indifferent to him. But players are very happy to not have to rely on him anymore.

BooKhaki

BooKhaki

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2020
Nah not Hook, but someone who works with him. I probably shouldn’t have said he’s not well liked as it’s not entirely true, they’re more indifferent to him. But players are very happy to not have to rely on him anymore.
You said Dragons players, now it's staff?

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
You said Dragons players, now it's staff?
It’s almost like they are with each other every day and talk to each other. Crazy.

I did say I can only talk about Dragons players. Good work detective. The staff member knows the players and talks to them. Pretty simple stuff.

BooKhaki

BooKhaki

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2020
It’s almost like they are with each other every day and talk to each other. Crazy.

I did say I can only talk about Dragons players. Good work detective. The staff member knows the players and talks to them. Pretty simple stuff.
You're talking out of your ass. All the current Broncos posted support for Milf on social media when he was going through his legal issues, and all congratulated him when he signed with Knights.

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
You're talking out of your ass. All the current Broncos posted support for Milf on social media when he was going through his legal issues, and all congratulated him when he signed with Knights.

I mean, I say nice or supportive things about my work colleagues that I often don't really mean. I chat with people I used to work with when we run into each other, even if I really don't want to.

No doubt he has some good friends in the current team. But it's also just as likely there are people here played or worked with who are largely indifferent, or just flat out dislike him...

BooKhaki

BooKhaki

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2020
I mean, I say nice or supportive things about my work colleagues that I often don't really mean. I chat with people I used to work with when we run into each other, even if I really don't want to.

No doubt he has some good friends in the current team. But it's also just as likely there are people here played or worked with who are largely indifferent, or just flat out dislike him...
I'm sure there are people at the Broncos who don't like Reynolds or Carrigan. Not everyone likes everyone at work. He stated Hunt would refuse a contract because he hates Milford so much, which is just complete bullshit.

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
I'm sure there are people at the Broncos who don't like Reynolds or Carrigan. Not everyone likes everyone at work. He stated Hunt would refuse a contract because he hates Milford so much, which is just complete bullshit.

I honestly don't think any of us could say with conviction one way or another, without being in that immediate circle.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
No I didn’t. I said Hunt wouldn’t want to play with him and that if they got Hunt and Munster, Milford would be playing Q Cup. I also stated that players were happy to not be playing beside him and said he wasn’t well liked, but I meant to say is a few people have stated they don’t enjoy playing with him.

Doesnt matter anyway, couldn’t care less about convincing you of all people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Galah
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Lurker
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Jazza
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  • azza.79
  • The Boss
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.