Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you’re just having a dig but that was kind of my point. The guys who watch Niu train all week obviously are backing him to get the job done despite a slow start to his career at fullback.

I wonder if this is a move to get a Cobbo or Farnworth deal over the line. If so, I rate the strategy.
all in fun though, nothing more.
you would have to assume that there is a very good reason for it , because as much hate that Isaako gets he's a decent backup.

I don't understand any of this lol.

Has to be some reasoning behind this.. Issako was a good depth option for both fullback and wing and with a year full of uncertainties around COVID, injurys and form etc Ikin and DD are too smart to let Issako just leave without a plan behind it
Whether it be maybe bring someone else in (no idea who though Drinkwater?) Or are we going to front load some contracts and go for a big fish next year maybe Walsh maybe?

I don’t see much benefit to releasing our next best option at fb in a year where games will be decided by depth.

Maybe he was carrying on like a few backs we've had in the past (hoffman) who thought they were hot shit and deserved to be starting fullbacks elswhere only for their career to go down the drain.

I wonder if we are front ending a few contracts this season to take the pressure off future years. For example here is 150k Herbie if you take 50k less per year than what you are asking for in 2023, 2024 and 2025.

Are the Titans looking at him as a goal kicker who can play a bit of wing. I did notice they only got 2 from 4 against the Warriors...Marzhew has been strong so you would think Sami might make way...

I wonder if they are going after Drinkwater given he appears to be on the outer.

We could go full Roosters - Isaako for JT2 / Holmes.

Here is a bit of a conspiracy theory for you. There was some chat out there re Tapau moving from Manly to NQ. NQ lost Mitchell Dunn with an ACL for the year.

Tapau to NQ, Drinkwater to Broncos.

@meady is always ready to go.
Always brother.
My FB days are behind me but I can still put in performances that keeps the solid foundation Kevy is building which is why I'm getting FB leg work time in q Cup - to cover for Nui or Cobs

Im taking right wing making it mine for the finals then on to the world cup where I will hold the trophy aloft

Interesting news. If the GC have wing covered I wonder where he'll play. Good luck JI, thanks for doing the best you could for the Broncos. Hope you have great games except for when you play against the Broncos.

I'd say he's mainly signed as injury cover. The Titans desperately need it in the outside backs.

If they have an injury to a winger, he's straight in. If they have an injury in the centres, Sami shifts to centre and Isaako comes on to the wing. If Campbell gets injured, Isaako plays Fullback, etc.

They may even opt to drop Herbert, shift Sami to right centre and play Isaako on the wing. Wouldn't surprise me, Herbert is trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • animal eater
  • Locky24
  • Strop
  • bb_gun
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Big Del
  • Jedhead
  • levikaden
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Manofoneway
  • Sproj
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.