Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
I still don't understand the des hasler decision. You sack a underperforming coach and appoint another underperforming coach that had just been sacked. Seriously what makes anybody think hasler will have any impact at the titans?

the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018
I still don't understand the des hasler decision. You sack an underperforming coach and appoint another underperforming coach that had just been sacked. Seriously what makes anybody think hasler will have any impact at the titans?
Foran, Dez Guaranteed premiership, surely!
Might even get DCE up there one day, you just never know!
Part of me hopes they lose tino and/or Fifi but the worry there is they’ll offer Haas 3m a season.

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
Foran, Dez Guaranteed premiership, surely!
Might even get DCE up there one day, you just never know!
Part of me hopes they lose tino and/or Fifi but the worry there is they’ll offer Haas 3m a season.
So true! But even with fifita we went from losing 20 games a season with him to losing 20 games a season without him. It was funny how much the media blew it up and it had literally no difference on our performance! I quietly hope losing haas would be the same (stupidly)

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
We'll still need to upgrade Walsh, Mam and Carrigan (already done) don't forget. We should have some money bot not a million.
I agree, this does make sense... but...This is what I find strange. After 1 good season we need to upgrade so many players that it will take up an ENTIRE $1.5 MILLION in contracts, yet every other club in the nrl lose a rookie or a veteran and can replace them with the next best thing from another club or some shit.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
LMAO

Gus loves banning people.

I was banned by him, because at the time, he was going on & on about not having drones at training, (Buzz did a story about it)

After the billion joke about not having drones, I posted & said time to get a new comedy writer the jokes have become stale. Boom Blocked

I got blocked after Croker was sent for his dangerous tackle on Murray last year and he said on 100% Footy that players weren't sent for that back in the day and I put together a video that included that comment and several players getting sent back in the day for those types of tackles.

Blocked.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
This is all hypothetical of course but imagine if you flipped Holbrook into Hasler but end up losing Fifita and Tino in the process. @The Don, thoughts?
I would just say it's by design that the Titans stay a shit club.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
I got blocked after Croker was sent for his dangerous tackle on Murray last year and he said on 100% Footy that players weren't sent for that back in the day and I put together a video that included that comment and several players getting sent back in the day for those types of tackles.

Blocked.

He doesn't like being proved wrong.

He gives the death stare to some of them on 100% footy when they disagree with him.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
They're using quotes from 2019 to try and manufacture a story that doesn't exist.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
They're using quotes from 2019 to try and manufacture a story that doesn't exist.

Horror Wow GIF by Rosanna Pansino

No! I've lost all faith in rugba leegue media.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Mam and Haas are the main upgrades. They are both free Nov 1. That's the club's priority.

Walsh won't be until next year.

Have you heard anything regarding the progress of those

T

The Don

QCup Player
Jul 19, 2020
This is all hypothetical of course but imagine if you flipped Holbrook into Hasler but end up losing Fifita and Tino in the process. @The Don, thoughts?
Media just pissed they didn’t get a sniff of any news from the club so drumming up garbage. From all reports both of them absolutely love it here and pretty sure both have come out and said they’re staying despite being in origin camp. Been in NZ though so a bit behind on any news. I’d be surprised if either left though. Both have family and partners playing for the club as well.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Mam and Haas are the main upgrades. They are both free Nov 1. That's the club's priority.

Walsh won't be until next year.

Yes but I’m working on the assumption Haas isn’t staying.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.