Liked by Payne Haas. :eyetwitch: 😲

F0aAdioaIAEehy9

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
He is liking an oppositions coach.

A team he is has been linked for 2 years.

Go through those 1300 odd likes ... I have zero doubt you'll find more than a few players from opposition teams.

Hell we've had opposition players like tweets from people I our organisation... none of whom play for us.

Whatever you do for a day job, I can tell you your talents are bring wasted ... with sensationalism like that you should be working for News Corp

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Go through those 1300 odd likes ... I have zero doubt you'll find more than a few players from opposition teams.

Hell we've had opposition players like tweets from people I our organisation... none of whom play for us.

Whatever you do for a day job, I can tell you your talents are bring wasted ... with sensationalism like that you should be working for News Corp
I liked a Phil Gould twitter post doesn't mean I'm going to start giving him head.

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008

Play the game, not the player brother.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
He is liking an oppositions coach.

A team he is has been linked for 2 years.
He might be friends with him.......? Weird huh?

Lots of players and coaches are friends/acquaintances of other clubs players/staff/members.

@Foordy was right to give you a slap. Lay down with dogs and you're gonna get bitten by fleas.

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
The reality is we may lose Haas. The whole contract saga last year has me nervous. If we did lose him we could pick up a decent replacement for a cut price and blood Te Kura. It would suck but not the end of the world.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018

Lots of players and coaches are friends/acquaintances of other clubs players/staff/members.

@Foordy was right to give you a slap. Lay down with dogs and you're gonna get bitten by fleas.
As a remedial reader, this might not have occurred to you, but what if Payne read the words and liked what he said?

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015

I see what you did there. Dogs. Bulldogs.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Haas has been great for us, brilliant at times.

However, forwards don't win you comps. Taumalolo/Fifita are case and point. We can't pay a forward a million dollars a season if we are fair dinkum.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Haas has been great for us, brilliant at times.

However, forwards don't win you comps. Taumalolo/Fifita are case and point. We can't pay a forward a million dollars a season if we are fair dinkum.

you can under the new cap

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.