Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
I wouldn’t even entertain the prospect of Pangai Jnr coming back.. his inconsistencies & ill discipline on and off the field are emblematic of where the Broncos were as a club three years ago.. it’s a different environment now and the last thing you want is to risk poisoning that, especially with someone you don’t even need

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
Would TPJ for a cut price deal and rebuild his career be viable? Could Kev, Carrigan and Haas keep him in line? He was cleaned out initially and moved on as dead wood with a silly contact value.

**** no!! Even if the **** said he would play for free I'd still take a hard pass.

He is poison to any club he goes to........

He should go and do what he does best.......get himself punched in the ring.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
Crucify me, but hes beyond last chance saloon for sure. Which means he would be cheap. He needs to be managed for sure - WB could do it.
Stop it.......

He's a fucken flog....

BooKhaki

BooKhaki

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2020
"Help" is a strong word. He did a role for some games, didn't even play gf due to injury. They win it anyway without him 10 times out of 10...
Lot of people at the club say they don't believe they make the GF without his performance in the finals. Always makes an argument look weak when you refuse to admit the basic facts that go against you.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
He did help Penrith to a prem.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

He played 6 games....... 🙃

B

Brotherdu

NRL Player
Feb 20, 2017
He's off to Super League apparently. Leigh Leopards.
Handy that......so easy for doggies to get a highly paid player off their books through a magic retirement. Another example of how the NRL takes us all for idiots.

Active Now

• Browny
  • bazza
  • kat00
  • Huge
  • Alec
  • Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jeza23
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.