OFFICIAL Broncos Sourced Player Movement and Confirmed Signings - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the first time I've missed my courier mail subscription since I scrapped it. Would love to read the comments section in the "arrogant Broncos/bird" article by Dean "bullshit" Ritchie.
Surely even the staunchest anti-broncos fan can evem see the stupidity in the Ritchie article. Or is there still people that stupid on earth?
It's probably safe to assume most NRL fans on the courier mail are Bronco's fans given its a Brisbane paper so there is mostly supportive ones with only "Let the Bronco's stew in their own juices for a few years, perhaps that will stop their arrogance!!!" and "BTW the Broncos are in deep trouble with their cap and will need to move players on, the Broncos over many years treated other clubs with distain, well now its the other clubs that call the shots over the Broncos and I am loving it. Be good to see the Broncos run last again next year!!!" both by just the one particularly salty individual. Given he couldn't spell disdain I would say "that stupid" is an accurate description.

Prepare for the onslaught of articles and pressure citing player welfare, mental health etc etc to try and get us to allow him to go

Even as wooden-spooners we’re still the most awful club in the league that the NSWRL must do everything in its power to keep us there

This isn’t the first time it’s been alleged that Bird wants to go back to Sydney. He’s still here, if the horror injury streak couldn’t break him and send him running back to Sydney, nothing will. I’d take it as a grain of salt

Don't really get why the Dragons would want Bird anyway.

They've got Williame and Lomax in the centres, Dufty fullback and McInnes at lock. If Bird stays fit he probably finds a way into one of those positions but I can't really blame them for not wanting to spend anything substantial on him.
He could piss off back to the Sharts..... He'd be in good company with moylan and dugan🤕🤕🤕

It's probably safe to assume most NRL fans on the courier mail are Bronco's fans given its a Brisbane paper so there is mostly supportive ones with only "Let the Bronco's stew in their own juices for a few years, perhaps that will stop their arrogance!!!" and "BTW the Broncos are in deep trouble with their cap and will need to move players on, the Broncos over many years treated other clubs with distain, well now its the other clubs that call the shots over the Broncos and I am loving it. Be good to see the Broncos run last again next year!!!" both by just the one particularly salty individual. Given he couldn't spell disdain I would say "that stupid" is an accurate description.

although, more often or not it is the Broncos haters (and there are as many of them out there as fans) that comment.

It's probably safe to assume most NRL fans on the courier mail are Bronco's fans given its a Brisbane paper so there is mostly supportive ones with only "Let the Bronco's stew in their own juices for a few years, perhaps that will stop their arrogance!!!" and "BTW the Broncos are in deep trouble with their cap and will need to move players on, the Broncos over many years treated other clubs with distain, well now its the other clubs that call the shots over the Broncos and I am loving it. Be good to see the Broncos run last again next year!!!" both by just the one particularly salty individual. Given he couldn't spell disdain I would say "that stupid" is an accurate description

trolls gonna troll.

If the Bronco's never bothered getting back to the Dragon's, then how is it possible that Griffin is refusing to deal with the Bronco's now? Reading these 'scoops' is hurting my head.

Don't think about it man, these journalists don't before they make this stuff up.

The way league journalism is deteriorating i would not be surprised if in the next 6 months there is a headline "kevie walters is pregnant with a nrl player's child, but you wont guess who!"

Plot twist, it's Jack Bird.

Just because Kev isn't officially at the club, don't be mistaken, he is starting to make his player moves known now and would be in regular contact with the club re the cap, players situations and recruitment. Its the main reason he isn't the QLD coach now, as far as he is concerned, he has already started coaching the club. Every coach in the NRL that changes clubs or is appointed does this. They don't just wait until 1 November to start doing stuff.
Anyone, anyone at all who had Kev’s desire to become the Broncs coach would be so excited and have the desire, drive and enthusiasm to grab the keys to his office and start work a nano second after being accepted - getting paid or not.

It doesn't matter who he is playing for, the Broncos will foot the bill because that is what we do now.
Yeah we'll fund three years of player options for them if Burr decides he likes the Cowboys. Thanks Paul White.

Yeah we'll fund three years of player options for them if Burr decides he likes the Cowboys. Thanks Paul White.
On the topic of POs... when did Turpin get 2 years of them? Add Bullemor to that as well supposedly (1 year). I knew you had a few (Lodge, Bird, Oates) but thought PO were for at the very least contested signings to get deals over the line. I didn't realise the club were handing them out that willy nilly. Seriously messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.