Broncos top 15 tries in 2017

Is there any way we can do the best hit-ups/tackles? That would be an awesome mix to watch but I have no idea how to find them without watching all the games again.

I mean we could start with all the hits on Cronk last week haha. Or all the try saving tackles our Dally M Second Rower made this season

A few points from that video (and yes I am aware it probably isn't all our tries):

1. Everything good and exhilarating comes from Roberts, he could be a gun fullback.
2. Oates is a weapon, he needs to stay on the wing.
3. Moga did not set up Oates once, in fact Oates set Moga up once.
4. Given how exciting our right side is, why do we go left so often?
5. We will miss Ben Hunt more than we realise.
6. Boyd should be a centre.
7. Could Sims play lock?

My only issue with Roberts is that he can pass a few forward passes

A few points from that video (and yes I am aware it probably isn't all our tries):

1. Everything good and exhilarating comes from Roberts, he could be a gun fullback.
2. Oates is a weapon, he needs to stay on the wing.
3. Moga did not set up Oates once, in fact Oates set Moga up once.
4. Given how exciting our right side is, why do we go left so often?
5. We will miss Ben Hunt more than we realise.
6. Boyd should be a centre.
7. Could Sims play lock?

Yep, that vid was a great reminder of the good things Sims brought to our side for bugger all coin. People are quick to forget the good things he did and how little we are actually paying. Him when they repeatedly call for him to be gone...

my favourite was probably the set play from the scrum with Gillett feeding it then racing blind side ... why the hell didn't we do that more

The trick plays only come out when the game is done and dusted.
The kick for the try against the warriors is something we should have attempted against the storm

@Super Freak You should make a video of Blair?

@Super Freak You should make a video of Blair?

Videos of forwards aren't that popular unless that forward was an all time great or made a lot of big hits on other forwards or barnstorming runs for tries.

Blair wasn't good enough to make digging through countless hours of footage worth it.

What about one of all our forwards showing their skills? Eg. Big hits, footwork, try saving tackles, just one for the big men so they can get some lime light

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.