Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Startling statistic found in games involving the bye. No scrums, hitups, linebreaks, offloads, intercepts or metres. No tackles or mistackles. No kicks or kicking metres. No penalties awarded, touch finders or 40/20's, no conversions, tries scored, try assists, penalty goals or field goals for or against. No sin bins or send offs. No starts to matches, halftimes or fulltimes or golden point or finals appearances. No interchanges or changes to the lineup since their introduction to the competition. And their crowd attendences at their non existent homeground are the worst in the competition's history. How they manage to maintain their existence in the competition is amazing.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Even though we will be depleted due to origin, the Byes are really struggling to field a first grade quality team and their depth is right up there with the worst in the league.

I've heard they are looking at signing Cooper Cronk to try and instil a winning culture but I don't see how they would have the cap space.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
This is bullshit. Seems like every year we come up against these pretenders TWICE during the Origin period and they don't provide a single Origin player. Proof the comp is rigged. Most teams consider playing the Bye team as a guaranteed two points, yet we play them when we're at our weakest. **** them out of the comp, they offer nothing, I'd just rather Bennett pull a no-show and the team have a week off.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Even though we will be depleted due to origin, the Byes are really struggling to field a first grade quality team and their depth is right up there with the worst in the league.

I've heard they are looking at signing Cooper Cronk to try and instil a winning culture but I don't see how they would have the cap space.

I think they could afford him, their players don't even play for peanuts.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
It seems he or someone like him is unhappy that the Bye doesn't have the same salary cap restrictions as everyone else.

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
I heard they are prepared to pay Mbye a packet for next year

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
This is another game that Ben Hunt will fail to win us..

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
The live match thread is going to be a beauty

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
It's total bullshit. We always draw these ***** at this time of the year

Active Now

• Bish
  • marw
  • Cavalo
  • Swordfish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.