Broncos Youth Players and Young Guns coming through.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I see the CM wrote a story on Packer.

He's somebody I've been keeping track of since he was named in one of the Emerging Squads. He didn't play for St Marys in the games I watched, but the Gulls seem to be travelling very well and he's been highly involved on the score sheet.

Blake Mozer for the Tweed Seagulls is the other dummy half worth keeping an eye on.

So Packer is signed to us right?

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
So Packer is signed to us right?

Badel right now
Working Comedy Central GIF by Drunk History

Dazza 92

Dazza 92

NRL Captain
Oct 13, 2014
reckon Kobe Hethrington gets game time with us this year once eligible....be interetsing to se what Walters thinks of him..?

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Is there a list of Broncos contracted players out there?

Painin the Haas

Painin the Haas

NRL Player
Nov 10, 2013
He's an ideal bench player, kind of like B.Smith - hybrid lock-hooker.

probably more Radley, hooker coming through than got big enough to play lock with the bonus of a passing game

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
probably more Radley, hooker coming through than got big enough to play lock with the bonus of a passing game

In the limited 3 or 4 games I've seen of him, I'd say this is very accurate, he has always seemed a lock first and hooker second anyway. I think when he makes first grade, he will be a mainstay if he is good enough, he provides really good balance to the side under the stupid new version of NRL.

Painin the Haas

Painin the Haas

NRL Player
Nov 10, 2013
Few names I have picked up that have/had an affiliation to the broncos:

Shaun Packer - hooker
Blake Mozer - hooker
Xavier va’a - prop
Riley Hall - prop
Mathew Hill - fullback
Brayden Paix - half
Ezra mam - half/utility
Blake Cesari - outside back
Diane Mariner - outside back

In the QLD Cup currently there is Xavier Wilson our next big thing the front row, Sewlyn Cobbo who is a fullback/centre and I thought I saw somewhere that Teurui Robati has/had a connection to the broncos, he is already locked down a position in second row for the Wynnum.

This is just things I’ve read here and there and may have changed since then.

A lot of this came from the CM so Badel should have seen this already so fear not

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013

Shaun Packer - hooker
Blake Mozer - hooker
Xavier va’a - prop
Riley Hall - prop
Mathew Hill - fullback
Brayden Paix - half
Ezra mam - half/utility

In the QLD Cup currently there is Xavier Wilson our next big thing the front row, Sewlyn Cobbo who is a fullback/centre and I thought I saw somewhere that Teurui Robati has/had a connection to the broncos, he is already locked down a position in second row for the Wynnum.

A lot of this came from the CM so Badel should have seen this already so fear not

Great work and love the last line.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013

Shaun Packer - hooker
Blake Mozer - hooker
Xavier va’a - prop
Riley Hall - prop
Mathew Hill - fullback
Brayden Paix - half
Ezra mam - half/utility

Ezra was good again in MM yesterday, he's enjoyable to watch. Five tries in six games in MM this year and kicks goals.

I

ISIP

BRL Player
Oct 3, 2017
Jye Gray who is Bronco's contracted was the stand out player on Saturday for the TSS First XV side that beat Brisbane Grammar School in Round One of the GPS school boy rugby comp.

From fullback he scored two tries and set up three more in a 71-5 win.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.