Cartwright replacement

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
I know he is contracted to Cronulla and therefore extremely unlikely, but what do you think of Hannay as a coach?

He's very smart, he explains defence and edge defence in a very explicit and calm way.

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
How about Adam Reynolds? Get him starting to transition into a role after playing.
If Cartwright is seeing out 2025, would it be likely ballin would step up into that role and reynolds into ballin's current role?

Reynolds does seem like a natural coach. Already starting with the next generation of Broncos.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Officially announced as leaving at the end of season.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
There is no way in hell you would get Slater to take an assistant role at a club and risk his origin job which pays handsomely and is part time which allows him to do his media commitments. The money he would want would be enormous and you don't spend that on assistants.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Paul McGregor anyone?

Experienced. Believe he toured with Walters and Langer in 94 so likely has some relationship there, experienced as a coach, was with eels in 22 when they made the gf (left at the end of that year and they've gone downhill coincidentally). Remember he was close to signing with us as a player as well.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Paul McGregor anyone?

Experienced. Believe he toured with Walters and Langer in 94 so likely has some relationship there, experienced as a coach, was with eels in 22 when they made the gf (left at the end of that year and they've gone downhill coincidentally). Remember he was close to signing with us as a player as well.

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Reynolds does seem like a natural coach. Already starting with the next generation of Broncos.

My biggest concern out of Bennett signing with Souths is him luring Adam back and taking him on as part of the coaching staff. I want him to do that here when he hangs them up.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
My biggest concern out of Bennett signing with Souths is him luring Adam back and taking him on as part of the coaching staff. I want him to do that here when he hangs them up.
I think there’s almost zero chance he heads back south. He has said a few times that Brisbane is home now and the family is settled up here.

Unread

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.