mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Vidot dropped a couple in the titans game if im not mistaken

uptheguts

uptheguts

QCup Player
Oct 24, 2013
Not a fan either of putting Vidot in the centres . However I think I would still put money on him to beat Reed in a foot race over any distance.

Last edited:
Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
So I'm going through some of my old stuff, and I found my year 10 grade photo which included a young Daniel Vidot. I thought you guys might be interested so I've made a shoddy attempt at a photo and uploaded it.

Uploadfromtaptalk1435338168701

FaceOfMutiny

FaceOfMutiny

QCup Player
Nov 7, 2013
I am all for putting Vidot as an interchange prop at this stage. I'm worried about his defence there but I think as an interchange prop he could add some well needed meters.

abashii

abashii

NRL Player
Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
So I'm going through some of my old stuff, and I found my year 10 grade photo which included a young Daniel Vidot. I thought you guys might be interested so I've made a shoddy attempt at a photo and uploaded it.

View attachment 807

That's awesome. Did he really spell his name "Daniell" or did someone stuff it up?

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
That's awesome. Did he really spell his name "Daniell" or did someone stuff it up?
I'm pretty sure it's a spelling mistake, I don't remember him spelling it that way at school.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Was he big at school?
He was always very athletic and tall. He used to top pretty much everything at school level, and I remember in the school athletic events he'd always be top 3 in the events he participated in, I'm also pretty sure he did state districts and did very well too.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
I can remember a time when there was a genuine debate about who to choose between Vidot or Yow Yeh for the Queensland wing spot!

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
I always thought Vidot was a good player. Had some Barrys but what player doesn’t? If he’d practiced his handling a bit more he would been on the higher end rather than the average.

I think he also ended up being too big, definitely for wing, and it says as much that when he went back to the Jets when he was playing prop or something

B

BRC088

QCup Player
Feb 7, 2012
There was a period there I would have easily swapped Glenn out for Vidot.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.