NEWS Darius Boyd column: Anthony Milford and Kodi Nikorima can take over the Broncos for NRL finals

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
Bullshit Darius you barely say shit

061ang

BRL Player
Sep 2, 2016
^^^ hahah yeah somebody must've put words in his mouth. If you put all of his speeches from this year together during interviews, it'd only be half of that column

Chewed

Chewed

QCup Player
Feb 1, 2017
We need a fullback like Kodi, we have some of the best offloading forwards in the comp and never anyone with speed and footwork backing them up.

T

Thelmus

NRL Player
Apr 19, 2016
We need to get Roberts more involved that way. Unfortunately, it seems he is also required for early hit ups. I'd like to see someone else doing those hit ups, to free him for that kind of role.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
We need to get Roberts more involved that way. Unfortunately, it seems he is also required for early hit ups. I'd like to see someone else doing those hit ups, to free him for that kind of role.

There was a time there where he was channeling Hodgo and making up the extra number on the left, just to **** with the opposition defence. Will we see it return for the Finals Series?

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Hopefully Benji finds a way to get him involved.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
You need to actually watch Darius in games. He is the most vocal person on the field. He organises us in defence and in attack. You rarely see it on TV because its always off camera but it actually does happen
In defense yes, in attack... definitely not.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
He doesn't organise the attack, so I guess that makes sense?

cakeGG

cakeGG

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2016
Yo Darius where were you 2 weeks ago when we needed you....

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
^^^ hahah yeah somebody must've put words in his mouth. If you put all of his speeches from this year together during interviews, it'd only be half of that column

He is talking about on the field where he is very vocal, are you two being serious?

061ang

BRL Player
Sep 2, 2016
He is talking about on the field where he is very vocal, are you two being serious?

Nah I know he is vocal on the field, but what I'm saying is that this article which would've come from an interview is way too many words being said by Boyd. At least that's what I thought the poster above me was implying too

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Nah I know he is vocal on the field, but what I'm saying is that this article which would've come from an interview is way too many words being said by Boyd. At least that's what I thought the poster above me was implying too

This article isn't from an interview.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011

He wrote the article. What the actual ****.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Hahahaha.

A column is not just a bunch of vertical cells in excel.

Active Now

• Swordfish
  • Broncosarethebest
  • broncsgoat
  • BruiserMk1
  • Mr Fourex
  • Lurker
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • broncos4life
  • Manofoneway
  • Xzei
  • kat00
  • BroncosMan
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Dash
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.