Darren Lockyer Way

If an idiot like Irwin deserves one, So does Locky.

I imagine the signs cost a few hundred bucks...

Seriously, people get upset about something like this? Like, honestly?????

It's a nice gesture but geez he looked awkward posing with the sign.

The people like to whinge.

Has anyone checked out the flogs on Facebook link for courier mail?

I think it's a bit of a wank actually. What significance does that stretch of road have to Darren Lockyer? Maybe Bligh thought he lived in the Lockyer Valley.

At least Steve Irwin Way has some significance is that it goes past the Zoo he and his family created.

I think it's a bit of a wank actually. What significance does that stretch of road have to Darren Lockyer? Maybe Bligh thought he lived in the Lockyer Valley.

At least Steve Irwin Way has some significance is that it goes past the Zoo he and his family created.

Completely agree. Sure he travelled the road on his way from Roma to Brisbane but it would have made more sense to rename one of the roads in and around Roma area.

Completely agree. Sure he travelled the road on his way from Roma to Brisbane but it would have made more sense to rename one of the roads in and around Roma area.

Yep, like the road from Wandoan to Jackson (linking to the Warrego highway) or just the stretch of Warrego Highway between Jackson and Roma.

Gary Hardgrave was going on about it yesterday, how he started the 'petition' for the name change.

Paul Pisasale is just a media tart, he would go to the opening of an envelope.

Gary Hardgrave was going on about it yesterday, how he started the 'petition' for the name change.

Paul Pisasale is just a media tart, he would go to the opening of an envelope.

So much hate!:rash:

Bet ya Issy is pissed. All he got was a street.

200israel 200x0

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Turky Murky
  • matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.