OFFICIAL David Fifita signs with the Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop over reacting ... you're starting to sound like a fool
We have just lost an outstanding talent due to poor management and decision making at the club.
You sound like the type of bloke who is currently running the club
After all, you do think White can do no wrong, this is just continued proof he needs to go ASAP.

What would it take for some of you to admit this club is currently fucked and going backwards every single day?
That much is obvious, is it not?

sad as it is, I wouldn’t be surprised anymore if haas asked for a release to join Fifita and tino and we granted it..

Nothing you can or should do when rivals come in with ridiculous offers.

And i would argue Haas is our brightest prospect
And just saw his mate leave on a contract worth double what hes getting. I'm sure hes like yeah I'll be at the Broncos for the next 10 years.

What would it take for some of you to admit this club is currently fucked and going backwards every single day?
Im sure everyone knows this, its been fucked for a while. What can we do besides hope they fix things asap.

The fox panel just congratulating Meninga was so fucking cringeworthy 😂 All he did was offer a young bloke money too good to refuse.

The fox panel just congratulating Meninga was so fucking cringeworthy 😂 All he did was offer a young bloke money too good to refuse.
To the victor goes the spoils...

I mean I would take him, but B smith isn’t in the same stratosphere as a hooker imo. He’s a great player mind you, but Grant is a freak and someone who can turn our fortunes around.

Edit: and we have the cash to make him an obscene offer. There’s no other spine player in the comp who we would be missing out on by throwing 1.2 mil at Grant.
B Smith is a very very fucking good hooker.

He destroyed Australia in 2018 playing hooker for NZ... on the back of barely playing hooker for the storm.

What you're talking about is the kind of thinking that sees us chasing the dragon (Grant) when a sure thing is available

sad as it is, I wouldn’t be surprised anymore if haas asked for a release to join Fifita and tino and we granted it..

I hope he does, I hate seeing him put in week in, week out while guys on twice his pay coast by.

Problem is with Bird and Milf is firstly, they have lucrative contracts, and secondly, their stock isnt very high and i reckon we would have to chip in way too much for other teams to take them. We dont have a good bargaining position.

In all honesty, i'd be shopping around those two, plus TPJ and Joffa, possibly even Lodge. Whether the club wants to admit it or now, we are in a rebuilding stage.

I agree. Times now to clean out the roster and build for the future. Short term pain long term gain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Broncorob
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.