Don't ask, just hand me the sauce!

Who'd win in a Pie Eating contest?

• Big Dell/Chunky Daks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
After the Chin's great comback on Friday I'm left with one burning question. Hopefully BHQ can help me find the answer;

Who wins in a Pie eating contest between Big Dell and Nuff Nuff?

I'm torn, love them both and yet wouldn't offer to buy either of them dinner.

I'm going to say Dell in by a half a Steak and Bacon.

How can you have this kind of contest without Glenn Lazarus?

But we all know nobody who's ever played rugby league could compete with Matt Dunning.

Mark Riddell looks like he's getting stuck into the pies over in the UK. Was watching him play the other day he has swalowed a sheep.

He was always a fatty. Clearly it's harder to get motivated to do fitness training over there.

Coxy said:
How can you have this kind of contest without Glenn Lazarus?

But we all know nobody who's ever played rugby league could compete with Matt Dunning.

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. They could try to compete. But after 15 minutes flat, his competitor would instead be officially marked as his 392nd pie. That man beggars belief.

RodF said:
Big Artie would still give them all a run for there money.

No lie, no exaggeration, I have seen Big Artie eat a pie in 3 bites. Less than 20 seconds.

In saying that, has anyone seen Greg Dowling smash the fast food? Or his brother John Dowling? Scary!

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.