Eels dogs SPOILERS

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Not watching the game but just seen the half time score. 28-4 to the Eels.

Stayne with 2 tries in 6 minutes. Let the wankfest begin...

M

mal

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Haha made the move from Parker to Hayne for captain for my fantasy as quite a risk... when I opened up NRL browser and saw two tries in the first 7 minutes i was like.. "Good decision, Mal.. good decision."

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I wanna know why he can't do it more often?? Yes he is a tosser with the plane thing. He has a bigger ego than Wendell.

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
The Rock said:
[quote="Je$ter":28dbql1e]Not watching the game but just seen the half time score. 28-4 to the Eels.

Stayne with 2 tries in 6 minutes. Let the wankfest begin...

That bit in bold.

Watch it, and then you might understand why the wankfest has begun. Completely justified.

However, I **** hate how he does that stupid friggin plane thing at the end. He does it EVERY time he scores. Hayne is such a try hard.[/quote:28dbql1e]

It would be justified if he did it from round 1, not just the last 8 or so games. Can appreciate he is awesome although the commentators jizz over him, but until he does it for a full season he can't hold a candle to Billy Slater.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
It must be a NSW thing!!

Twiztid

Twiztid

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2009
mal said:
Haha made the move from Parker to Hayne for captain for my fantasy as quite a risk... when I opened up NRL browser and saw two tries in the first 7 minutes i was like.. "Good decision, Mal.. good decision."
Also had a try assist for the next try as well. So if you are playing Supercoach you should be looking at 80 points in under 10 mins.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Try number 1: Shit defence. Anyone can beat 5 players to score if they're playing touch.

Joey saying Hayne's the best player he's ever seen. **** off.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Second try: break created by Tahu, Hayne supports. So what.

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Coxy said:
Try number 1: Shit defence. Anyone can beat 5 players to score if they're playing touch.

Joey saying Hayne's the best player he's ever seen. **** off.

Comparing him to Wally Lewis is laughable. In Joey's defense he would have been high as a kite on charlie when he made that statement.

If only drug lords in Kings Cross could shoot straight.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I can't believe Hayne is being compared to the greats of the game, he really has done nothing but get blown by the media IMO. Gun player but a long way to go before he can be compared to Lockyer, Lewis or Slater.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
His pass for Inu is by far the best thing he's done tonight.

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Coxy said:
His pass for Inu is by far the best thing he's done tonight.

Similar pass to the one he threw in origin, except it went into row 5. They didn't brag about how awesome his no look pass was then?

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
ROFL, no look flick pass into touch. Douche.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
WTF does it matter when it was? It was a shit ineffective tackle by Ennis, and nobody else pushed up on him. It was woeful! Do you even understand rugby league or do you just listen to what the commentators tell you?

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
The Rock said:
Coxy said:

Is this a gee up?????

Shit defence? It was the 5th minute of the game FFS, not the 76th minute where the opposition is run down and tired. That was an outstanding try.

Your argument makes no sense. It was the 5th minute it was terrible defense fatigue wasn't a factor, which makes it terrible defense! Hayne had to do some work, but it was piss poor from the Dogs, piss poor set in general to start the game.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
LOLZ. Intencity. Watch the set again...they made 80 metres! That tells me the "intencity" in defence was non-existent. It was a soft try. Stop arguing.

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
The Rock said:
[quote="Je$ter":1cl4vcwy][quote="The Rock":1cl4vcwy]
Coxy said:

Is this a gee up?????

Shit defence? It was the 5th minute of the game FFS, not the 76th minute where the opposition is run down and tired. That was an outstanding try.

Your argument makes no sense. It was the 5th minute it was terrible defense fatigue wasn't a factor, which makes it terrible defense! Hayne had to do some work, but it was piss poor from the Dogs, piss poor set in general to start the game.[/quote:1cl4vcwy]

Was it terrible, lazy defence or was it Jarryd Hayne being too quick on his feet and too strong and fast for them? You'd think the intencity and focus would be better in the 5th minute would be better than in the 78th minute.[/quote:1cl4vcwy]

It was soft. That whole set the Dogs were on the back foot it was terrible d for the beginning of a game when you are fighting for semis. Hayne did well, but under 6's would be embarassed to defend like that.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I think you're stubborn and can't admit it was soft defence.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • HarryAllan7
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • johnyE
  • davidp
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  • ChewThePhatt
  • mitch222
  • Galah
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Big Del
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.