FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

Speaking of lower leagues, really hoping Ipswich go up. Looking likely that Leeds and Leicester will be good chances to return also, although Leicester are in a bad run atm.

I really wanted to see Blackburn get back into the EPL, I always liked them all the way back to the Shearer, Sutton, Le Saux days. But it looks like they are barely surviving the drop at this point.

There are some traditionally big clubs in the Championship and below.

I think a lot of people forget there was a history in English football before the advent of the Premier league.

Not premier league, but its been released that Sam Kerr called the cop a " stupid white bastard " It seems a bit of an odd case seeing as its taken so long to charge her, but you would think after this long they wouldnt be following through with it unless they have some pretty strong evidence ( body cam at a guess ).

Not premier league, but its been released that Sam Kerr called the cop a " stupid white bastard " It seems a bit of an odd case seeing as its taken so long to charge her, but you would think after this long they wouldnt be following through with it unless they have some pretty strong evidence ( body cam at a guess ).

Not good. I think you're right, I'd say she's in some shit.

This is an average match.

Had 2 penalties and somehow not a 3rd for a very clear handball. Other than that been ordinary as shit again

Good to get the 3 points as it was vital we came away with a win today but **** me it's not like United had to work hard for it.

Everton were poor and United weren't that much better really. Both of our goals coming from penalties in the first half. We should have scored at least 2-3 more goals with the amount of chances we created, but when it came to converting those chances into goals, we were poor.

The fact that Everton were able to get 23 shots at goal was poor from United, however Everton never looked like scoring. A better team would have, though.

It was an average match but just happy to get the 3 points. We really need our injured players back, especially Hojlund.

Reports are that United are on the verge of landing Michael Olise from Crystal Palace.

That was a handy corner routine from 115 FC to open the scoring.

VAR at it again.

Incredible second half performance from Liverpool - we definitely had our chances, so it feels like a loss. Not to mention the high foot from Doku at the end... foul anywhere else on the pitch.

United giving their fans false hope they could win this being 1-0 up.

They aren't going to hold out Liverpool for the whole game, though.

Salah is offside.

No goal. Warnings signs for United, though.

It's just a matter of time.

It's again, the hope that kills you.

Nobody in our midfield is sitting in, gaps galore. Had some great chances not taken, Mainoo has been unreal.

Yet in proper United fashion, we are now losing 2-1 when Liverpool haven't even been good.

Rashford on that first goal is embarassing, CB dribbling past him. 2nd goal, I've seen those sorta tackles on Bruno given as fouls all the time... but he still needs to be stronger there, in that position and situation.

I'd love to give us a chance in the 2nd half, but can't see it now.

I've seen those sorta tackles on Bruno given as fouls all the time... but he still needs to be stronger there, in that position and situation.

Well that same tackle on Bruno was a foul earlier in the match. It worked out for him then, the second time it didn't. He needs to cut that shit out.

Last minute, to win it vs Liverpool and send us to Wembley, and the shitter misses it. He's been infuriating all game, and had the chance.

Just building the hope up again to crash it back down.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Strop
  • Cavalo
  • Mr Fourex
  • MrRobot
  • Inknition
  • MrTickyMcG
  • JamesC
  • Lozza
  • Battler
  • BruiserMk1
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • ezpz
  • Maroon4life
  • LittleDavey
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.