FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

There is so many personnel changes needed with that team its not funny.

How can they come down from the high of that Liverpool game so fucking quickly... and dish out that 'performance'.

Mctominay - absolute fucking ghost. They just stroll through the midfield with him in there, he marks nobody and today offered nothing going forward.

Lindelof and Varane - shaky game and both ended up injured. Both probably need to go.

AWB - Was great on Salah at LB, dreadful today. I know its not his position but farout.

Bruno/Rashford/Garnacho were all woeful. Gave Rasmus no service at all and offered nothing. Bruno was incredible for Portugal on international break and dishes that up for us.

I wouldn't even be upset if half the team was sold in the summer at this point.

When are we going to have a conversation about Chelsea?

Conceded 2 goals to a 10 men Burnley, unbelievable.

City are fucking immune to the crowding the ref/asking for yellow rules. They've been at it non stop this game again, and nothing.

There is so many personnel changes needed with that team its not funny.

How can they come down from the high of that Liverpool game so fucking quickly... and dish out that 'performance'.

Mctominay - absolute fucking ghost. They just stroll through the midfield with him in there, he marks nobody and today offered nothing going forward.

Lindelof and Varane - shaky game and both ended up injured. Both probably need to go.

AWB - Was great on Salah at LB, dreadful today. I know its not his position but farout.

Bruno/Rashford/Garnacho were all woeful. Gave Rasmus no service at all and offered nothing. Bruno was incredible for Portugal on international break and dishes that up for us.

I wouldn't even be upset if half the team was sold in the summer at this point.
Truth is the LFC game was very poor quality-wise.

United are bang average and they were fortunate to catch LFC on an off day. This sort of performance, as we've seen most of this season, is more akin to United's level

Still a way to go yet mate!

But it's definitely the best seat to be in haha.
Honestly I think we'll do it. Klopp's last season, as good of a draw as we can hope for. Plenty of injuries but we keep coming up with answers.

Next season might be a bit tumultuous though.

Honestly I think we'll do it. Klopp's last season, as good of a draw as we can hope for. Plenty of injuries but we keep coming up with answers.

Next season might be a bit tumultuous though.
It's us or City. Arsenal will be gone shortly.

I think if we win our next 2 then we become favourites.

We've all been saying that about Arsenal for some time now, yet they're still in the mix.

City are City and relentless.

Can you tell I don't want to let myself believe? 😂

Hopefully the Champions League commitments of both clubs have a negative impact on them.

I think if we win our next 2 then we become favourites.

Guaranteed to win your next two. Sheffield United aren't going to dish up any contest and United already had their big win against a top team for the year with the FA Cup QF so they aren't going to be much of a contest.

Guaranteed to win your next two. Sheffield United aren't going to dish up any contest and United already had their big win against a top team for the year with the FA Cup QF so they aren't going to be much of a contest.
Unfortunately form goes right out the window for big derbies. We just need to not get distracted by the occasion and instead play the game at hand. If we do that we will win comfortably..

But if there's anything I know about this football club its that we do nothing the easy way. I fully expect United to drag us down to their level and turn it into a borefest with two banks of 5 behind the ball.

Decent finish to the first half from United.

It was a poor start from them. 20 minutes in and they were down 2-0, but Garnacho and Bruno score in the space of 5 minutes at the back end of the first half to bring the score back level at 2-2.

Rashford playing from the bench this game, hopefully he can make an impact when he comes on and get us the 3 points.

Not holding my breath, though.

This has been a wild start to the second half.

End-to-end all out attack from both sides.

Now we've lost two more cb's to injury.

These fucking injuries, for ***** sake.

What a fucking pass from Antony.

That was fucking ridiculous.

Lol.

Commentator: Mount is about to come on. I think he'll receive a warm reception from the Chelsea crowd.

Every single one of them booed. Has this commentator been around football fans?

How the **** did they get 8 minutes added time?

Active Now

• Aldo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Porthoz
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Rambstien
  • Skathen
  • simplythebest
  • Justwin
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.