FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

That was a nice delivery from Dalot.

McTominay there to put it into the back of the net. Nice play from United.

Maguire!

Nice header from the corner.

That was United level defence from Coventry there.

Free header for Maguire in front of goal.

Decent first half from United heading into the break 2-0 up.

Now watch United go to sleep in the second half and Coventry level it up and then we go on to lose it.

Watching the highlights for the City vs Chelsea SF.

How the **** Chelsea weren't awarded a penalty for that obvious handball boggles the mind. In saying that, Chelsea had so many chances to put City to the sword but the finishing was poor.

Come on Maguire.

That should have been two. Free shot right in front of goal.

I ended up passing out. When I fell asleep, United were up 3-0 in the 66th minute.

I wake up, United win 4-2 on penalties. I fucking knew they would fall asleep and Coventry would mount a comeback.

Coventry's first goal, absolutely fucking no one is marking Simms. A cross comes into the box and he has a free shot right in front of goal. There is no defender even within 3 metres of him.

Coventry's second goal, I don't really blame Onana for that one. O'Hare took a desperation shot at goal and it took a wicked deflection off Wan-Bissaka and Onana didn't stand a chance stopping it. Although Cas and McTominay really should have done better there.

Coventry's third goal, OF COURSE it's Wan-Bissaka with his arm out like a fuckwit when sliding and concedes a penalty for a handball in the 95th minute. Of course. I have to say though, if Grealish's wasn't a penalty in the City vs Chelsea SF then Wan-Bissaka's wasn't.

Coventry ended up scoring again in the dying seconds of ET, but it was ruled Wright was offside. I gotta say, that was a very questionable offside call and we got extremely lucky to get that one. I'm looking at the lines and there's a bees dick in it. Wan-Bissaka does look to keep him onside.

To be up 3-0 and nearly lose it, absolutely fucking disgusting. But it's exactly what I expected from United. I said it at half time, watch United go to sleep and Coventry come back. We were in complete control of that game when we went 3-0 up, all we had to do was keep playing the same way and it would have been a very comfortable win but nope we couldn't do that.

It looked like United were going to **** up the penalty shootout when Cas took a weak ass fucking penalty straight to the goal keeper. But Onana comes up with a save and Sheaf kicks his attempt over the crossbar and Hojlund puts the result beyond doubt.

We don't deserve to be in the final, but we are. You know what the real shame is? City are vulnerable. They were very vulnerable against Chelsea, but we'll be too shit to take advantage of that. I can see it being 1-1 for a bit and then City will go on to win comfortably. If we were playing at our best, we would have a chance but we're playing shit.

City can't win consecutive trebles but they will win the double.

I also have to say, it is absolutely fucking criminal how little service Hojlund gets. Instead of our wingers playing a ball in when he's making a run and he's got space, they cut back in and try to score themselves.

I ended up passing out. When I fell asleep, United were up 3-0 in the 66th minute.

I wake up, United win 4-2 on penalties. I fucking knew they would fall asleep and Coventry would mount a comeback.

Coventry's first goal, absolutely fucking no one is marking Simms. A cross comes into the box and he has a free shot right in front of goal. There is no defender even within 3 metres of him.

Coventry's second goal, I don't really blame Onana for that one. O'Hare took a desperation shot at goal and it took a wicked deflection off Wan-Bissaka and Onana didn't stand a chance stopping it. Although Cas and McTominay really should have done better there.

Coventry's third goal, OF COURSE it's Wan-Bissaka with his arm out like a fuckwit when sliding and concedes a penalty for a handball in the 95th minute. Of course. I have to say though, if Grealish's wasn't a penalty in the City vs Chelsea SF then Wan-Bissaka's wasn't.

Coventry ended up scoring again in the dying seconds of ET, but it was ruled Wright was offside. I gotta say, that was a very questionable offside call and we got extremely lucky to get that one. I'm looking at the lines and there's a bees dick in it. Wan-Bissaka does look to keep him onside.

To be up 3-0 and nearly lose it, absolutely fucking disgusting. But it's exactly what I expected from United. I said it at half time, watch United go to sleep and Coventry come back. We were in complete control of that game when we went 3-0 up, all we had to do was keep playing the same way and it would have been a very comfortable win but nope we couldn't do that.

It looked like United were going to **** up the penalty shootout when Cas took a weak ass fucking penalty straight to the goal keeper. But Onana comes up with a save and Sheaf kicks his attempt over the crossbar and Hojlund puts the result beyond doubt.

We don't deserve to be in the final, but we are. You know what the real shame is? City are vulnerable. They were very vulnerable against Chelsea, but we'll be too shit to take advantage of that. I can see it being 1-1 for a bit and then City will go on to win comfortably. If we were playing at our best, we would have a chance but we're playing shit.

City can't win consecutive trebles but they will win the double.
Great post. I know the feeling of supporting a team which is disgusting to watch and going nowhere. I endured that for near on two decades so it's somewhat refreshing to read your thoughts despite the obvious pain. As a LFC fan there's not much that gives me more joy than United fans misery haha.

That said, there's enough quality in that squad to turn things around relatively quickly with some smart signings. I can't however see a world where you guys should persist with ETH, he's overwhelmingly out of his depth and unlike say Poch, there aren't even green shoots to suggest it's worth the risk.

I hope for your sake you guys let him go but if I was in your shoes I'd have zero faith they pick a better replacement. If Southgate gets anywhere near the role it will make my life 10x more amusing so I wouldn't mind that either.

Well that's true I was fortunate to follow the Broncos and Arsenal where "success" was constant. I support the Seattle Supersonics in the NBA soooooooo there is that. F you OKALHOMA!!! Yep still bitter.

Thank you Chelsea
Clint Eastwood Nod GIF by GritTV

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Lozza
  • Jazza
  • dasherhalo
  • Big Del
  • mystico
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • broncsgoat
  • Palmer Wapau Fanclub
  • Bucking Beads
  • ivanhungryjak
  • thenry
  • LGH
  • Strop
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.