FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

Sucks that we have to end Arsenals season next week and hand City the title 🤮

Not to mention the ref crowding that City get away with every week when other teams are punished.

Just rewatched, doesn't even look like ref will give the penalty until City players surround him..

yea its done. These Wolves dont seem in it at all.

That didn't work out so well!

I'll be glad when this season is over. We have been out on our feet for weeks now. Need a bigger squad. Still think the penalties were very soft, and as usual, VAR didn't help but can't complain about the result.

That didn't work out so well!

I'll be glad when this season is over. We have been out on our feet for weeks now. Need a bigger squad. Still think the penalties were very soft, and as usual, VAR didn't help but can't complain about the result.

I think the first one was 50/50, but that second penalty was complete rubbish.

I think the first one was 50/50, but that second penalty was complete rubbish.
You dont get either of those in your favour though if you arent a top 6 club. Cant complain about the result though, got what we deserved.

Also, please Mr Ratcliffe can you come and buy Max Kilman for £30 million.

**** how did Liverpool not score there?

Maguire out for United for 3 weeks.

We have no CB's left. We were already going with Maguire and Cas at the back. Now we don't have any.

Over 60 injuries this season. Over 30 different back four combinations. You can count the amount of times we've been able to field our best 11 in consecutive games on one hand.

And Bruno now injured, as well.

FMD. Just end this fucking season already.

That was a fun watch. Thought the makeshift backline played particularly well.

For Palace.

United with a genuine chance of no European competition, which is crazy they are in this position at all. Thats going to hurt with a rebuild.

I think everyone else in the league are hoping for City to choke.
Haha surely not. I'd prefer City to win it 10x over than Arsenal win it once.

United with a genuine chance of no European competition, which is crazy they are in this position at all. Thats going to hurt with a rebuild.
All this injury stuff is just a charade, ETH isn't good enough but here is hoping they keep him around.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • eggstar10
  • Hurrijo
  • Aldo
  • cento
  • Old Mate
  • The Don
  • Financeguy
  • Jedhead
  • theshed
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
  • westy316
  • dudemcdude4976
  • Maroon4life
  • winslow_wong
  • jd87
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.