Ennis started the fight

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
& look where he was when QLD fought back

178878-origin.jpg

He is a cat!! Also he is always first to try and celebrate a try the douche.

I love it. I hope they keep picking him. He's pretty much a useless footballer and is just out there to be a wanker.

It's no coincidence NSW's fightback came when Ennis was off and Gidley went into dummyhalf!

Gold! That photo should win the Walkley Award!

ennis is pretty much a massive douche and a woeful excuse for a footbller and person. Please continue to pick him!!!!

hahahah that is a great photo. like a little kid hiding behind his dad.

With a performance like that surely he becomes the third "Bash brother" along with hair pulling Gallen and face mushing Bird...

LOL @ Ennis, I've said all year I don't rate him. He's an average footballer who gets WAYYY more credit than he deserves simply because of his so called "aggression"(which I don't buy) and turned out to be the biggest cat once he got in a fight LOL! He easily rivals Creagh as king CAT.

If NSW have any idea then they will pick either Farah or perhaps Gidley at dummy half(or both) because they are both far ahead of Ennis who has done nothing all year but has got picked simply because Dailey and Bellamy love him.

I was really hoping somebody would smash Ennis last night.

The fact he gets away with his 'hit & runs' really shits me :evil:

Coxy said:
It's no coincidence NSW's fightback came when Ennis was off and Gidley went into dummyhalf!

An faltered when he came back on, in fact I said to the boys you beauty Ennis is back on we will win this now as when he was off they were 1000 times better icon_thumbs_u

Coxy said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulh5BaTmF3E

6:20. Watch for it after it clears. Hayne's face is priceless!

1278591065.jpg
then watch it at 2:48 for Birds "tackle" attempt on a try-bound Myles. wheres the penalty try?
whattrip.jpg

I don't think Snowden will want to play Origin again as long as "the menace" is in the team. His arse still hurts from how far Ennis stuck his head in!

The most ironic thing is Gould calling Sammy T "cowardly" when he pushed Jennings in the back earlier in the game. He didn't say a word when Ennis starts nailing someone in the head who isn't even in a position to defend themselves.

The Rock said:
Lolz. Myles elbowed ennis in the head in the tackle. Yet another QLD with "class" LOLZ. (sorry, I just find it funny that you QLD lot claim how much class QLD have when they do that sort of shit and have been doing it for years)

Then Ennis threw sone good punches into the ugly face of Nate Myles and shows him how to fight.

Is Origin one big bait for you?

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Aldo
  • bert_lifts
  • Tim K
  • Dash
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Broncorob
  • NSW stables
  • Sproj
  • Scdeac
  • RolledOates
  • Maddy
  • broncos4life
  • Astro
  • Splinter
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • The Don
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 27 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.