(Ex-) Cronulla players admitted drug cheats!

The NRL just don't know how not to **** up

Actually I don't mind that they did. Make sure everyone's represented fairly, although maybe that's the RLPA's job.

Regardless, for PG to take their money and then turn around and tweet that shit at them... **** him.

Actually I don't mind that they did. Make sure everyone's represented fairly, although maybe that's the RLPA's job.

Regardless, for PG to take their money and then turn around and tweet that shit at them... **** him.

If everyone was represented fairly then everyone would have gotten the same amount of money.

If everyone was represented fairly then everyone would have gotten the same amount of money.

Not exactly, if you choose to plead guilty, your legal fees will be much lower than someone who doesn't.

I just mean fairly in the context of getting a fair legal go, rather than spending the same amount.

Why should the NRL cover his legal costs? He earns more than enough to hire a lawyer.

And he calls them ***** when they've given him 80k to pay for his legal fees? Wow.

He's a bigger tosser than I thought. If he chose not to go with the lawyer suggested by the RLPA, that's his choice. And his cost.

Gallen has no boundaries when it comes to shitting on people ......

They should have fined him 80k and got their money back.

Sorry not really sure where to put this but the Essendon players have all recieved a 12 month ban , not back dated

Sorry not really sure where to put this but the Essendon players have all recieved a 12 month ban , not back dated

It actually is backdated, but apparently they're considered to have served one year of a two year ban. So they've still got one to go.

I'm not quite sure how that works, have they been banned before?

It actually is backdated, but apparently they're considered to have served one year of a two year ban. So they've still got one to go.

I'm not quite sure how that works, have they been banned before?

oh ok I didn't know that bit . They were found not guilty at first ,so I don't think they have been banned before . ASADA decided not to appeal but WADA did .

Even though the Sharks players took a deal, can WADA find that ASADA's handling was poor and appeal that decision?

I think if they were going to they already would have.

I think they looked into it at the time and deemed it ok. And in doing so, made a mockery of anti doping. Those Sharks players should have the same fate.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Sproj
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • BroncosAlways
  • BroncosMan
  • Justwin
  • Manofoneway
  • Johnny92
  • KateBroncos1812
  • lynx000
  • leon.bott
  • The Don
  • Griffo
  • Spooky1013
  • Alec
  • Maddy
  • Foordy
  • Manlyman
  • Galah
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.